29

"Hyung..." Jeonghan whispered.

"Hmmmm?"

"I am... scared..." Jeonghan said in a low voice.

Cheol quickly moved to his side, making himself comfortable beside him and Jeonghan leaned his head on his shoulder. Cheol softly played with his hair, trying to make Jeonghan sleep.

"How long are you going to pretend that you hate me?" Jeonghan asked.

"I really hate you." Cheol said pecking his head.

"Achha? Is this how people hate each other? Then-" Jeonghan pushed Cheol on the floor, hovering over him.

"I saw you staring at me every time I talked. You looked jealous of Chan. Being anxious during the whole game? You think I didn't see? The friend who gave Jun this game? I know its you. I clearly saw you handing him the cards before we entered my room. And then damn your smirk when we ended up being the last couple... Is this a new definition of hate?"

Cheol pulled him closer, making him trip and fall on him. He carefully locked his arms around his waist.

"Seven minutes in Heaven? I will give 7 worlds, if you ask me." Cheol said tucking Jeonghan's hair back.

Jeonghan huffed and pecked Cheol's lips. Even though it was really dark inside the room, but their smiles were visible to each other.

Jeonghan made himself fall beside Cheol and locked their hands together. Cheol leaned to spoon him into his embrace. Jeonghan connected their lips, first sucking and biting the bottom lip. Cheol used his tongue, exploring Jeonghan's mouth.

Both didn't fight for dominance, though it would have been obvious. They just wanted to enjoy and taste each other at the moment. Their noses touched and Jeonghan licked his now swollen lips, trying to take breath.

Cheol moved his lips down to his neck, sucking his soft lips. Jeonghan suppressed his own by lips. He ended up tearing his bottom lip. Cheol sucked the blood, tasting the metal flavour.

He moved his hand inside Jeonghan's shirt, and touching his bare hot skin. Jeonghan was on cloud 9. He never knew he would be convicted to such pleasures.

Cheol unbuttoned the top three buttons in Jeonghan's shirt and shoved the shirt down to make the skin visible.

The only source of light in the room, was the gibbous moon light that was coming through the open exhaust window. The light rays were falling right on Jeonghan's exposed skin that was making it seem magical than ever.

Cheol sucked him under his collarbone until a small hickey appeared. Jeonghan unbuttoned his whole shirt, keeping it on the side.

He leaned back, showing off his mesmerizing beauty under the moonlight. Cheol took off his t-shirt, and followed Jeonghan on his path. Jeonghan walked away a step everytime Cheol took one, until he reached the door.

He inserted the extra key he had hidden under the boxes for emergency, and turned the knob to open the door.

It was really quiet inside the house that even the flow of wind was audible. Jeonghan walked out without any fear and pointed his finger to gesture Cheol to come out. He followed Jeonghan wherever he took him. They reached the living room and Jeonghan sat on a sofa. Cheol sat beside him, wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's waist. Jeonghan layed on the sofa leading Cheol to be the top.

Cheol pushed Jeonghan's hair to the back, clearing his forhead to place a gentle but a very long peck on it. Jeonghan smiled through his skin. He played with Cheol's hair while he was busy removing their pants, throwing it on the floor.

He stroked Jeonghan's erected wood, then taking it in his mouth, sucking licking it. Jeonghan bit his hand trying hard to not let any moan out.

Jeonghan felt Cheol doing a great job with his hands. We have near and twitched. Precum leaked a little that Cheol gladly sucked up. Using some to lubricate Jeonghan's hole.

He traced his fingers around the circle and insert a finger in him. Jeonghan was almost snarky at the feeling as he wanted more and more. He was lacking air and breathed heavily.

Cheol inserting another finger and scissored to open the entrance wider. Once he thought Jeonghan was ready, he put back his attention on Jeonghan's beautiful eyes that seemed like they wanted him over everything else.

Jeonghan put his legs on Cheol's shoulders helping him position himself on the goal. He entered slowly inside him breaking the walls and stopped when the length ended.

He made sure to stay still for a while to let Jeonghan adjust to his length. He then started thrusting slowly taking the wall as a support.

He gradually increased the pace, rupturing the walls around it. Jeonghan was in pain. His eyes were watery and Cheol couldn't see. He kissed his lips, trying to suck his pain even though he knew that won't help.

The sofa covers stained with the blood drops falling on it. Jeonghan scratched his back and bit his shoulders trying to take up the pain and he couldn't even make a sound of a sob heard to anyone.

The pain then turned into pleasure. Jeonghan's were wandering at places , feeling Cheol hit his prostate. Jeonghan was already filled with his cum and they still continued. Cheol squirted for the second time in him and it was full to the brim with Cheol inside him. It overflowed and few drops fell down.

They breathed on each other's faces. The dripping sweat on their bodies turning them on again.

"Again?" They both whispered at the same time and ended up laughing at each other. Cheol pulled out and cum dripped down like a volcano erupted. The tingling feeling inside him finally ended.

They switched the positions. Jeonghan laid on Cheol. His head resting on his hard chest, hearing his heartbeat for him.

He moved a little up and rested beside his face beside his and drew circles on his chest pouting cutely.

"I want you hyungie. "

"And I need you."

"AND WE CAUGHT YOU!"