21

A Few Days Ago

Jeonghan and Jisoo were sitting in their empty classroom as it became a routine for them. They didn't have much privacy at their house as Seungcheol was always around. Still Jeonghan would sneak into Jisoo's room or Jisoo would sneak into Jeonghan's at times.

Jisoo was seemingly not in a good mood today, continously sighing and fretting over something. Jeonghan tried to ask but he didn't really answer.

Now Jeonghan's mood was ruined. He put his phone down on the bench and walked out without saying a single word. He was too suffocated in Jisoo's presence so he decided to walk around a little.

As he returned, he saw his phone in Jisoo's hands.

"What are you doing with my phone Jisoo?" Jeonghan asked.

"What's your phone password?" Jisoo asked ignoring his question.

"Why?" Jeonghan questioned, not really getting the situation.

"Just need to send a few pictures of us to myself." He replied. Jeonghan didn't feel his attitude any good but thought ignore it.

"Hong951230"

Jisoo looked at him blankly, but then typed in the password and got through it. He returned it back, without sending anything to himself.

"Why did you not send any photos?" Jeonghan asked.

"I realised I have all of them." Jisoo said smiling. Finally!

"I have no idea why you're so upset but just remember I am here for you." Jeonghan said hugging him. Jisoo hummed and pecked his cheek.

Current Day

Jisoo felt distant today. Not responding to his texts, not looking at him during class and not waiting for him after class. Hence, Jeonghan decided to confront him.

"Jisoo-ya? Did something happen?" Jeonghan asked.

"No." Jisoo answered without making an eye contact with Jeonghan.

"Then why are being so distant today? Did I do somethingto upset you?" Jeonghan asked, almost breaking.

"I just feel like. I am not in a mood." Jisoo shrugged walking past.

"Can you tell me what is bothering you?" Jeonghan asked stopping him by pattting his shoulder but he flinched away.

"Please Jeonghan! Give me some space." He shouted harshly and walked away without looking back.

Why is he behaving so coldly to me. Did I do something to annoy him?

Jeonghan contemplated over Jisoo's actions. He was confused. Tears ran down his cheeks. Jisoo looked back a little but didn't bother more.

Jisoo ran from the ground, locking himself in cubicle and texted Mingyu. He quickly reached him as he was nearby.

"Jeonghan-ah! Jeonghan-ah! What happened? Why are you crying?" Mingyu asked trying to calm him down.

Jeonghan walked out in a crying mess.

"Boy! What happened? Why are you crying so bad?" Mingyu asked side hugging Jeonghan.

"Jisoo... Jisoo is being cold with me. He isn't even talking with me nicely."

"Is that even a reason to cry? Get your shit together Jeonghan. Be a man. May be he has this things. May be he is bothered by something. Why don't you give him some space?"

"Then he should have said it nicely if he needed some space and why are you using the same words as him?"

"That I don't know. Why don't you wait till he talks to you himself. You guys live under the same roof. He won't be ignoring you for long." Mingyu consoled.

"Okay!! What if he doesn't talk? What am I gonna do?"

"You need to be strong. Why are being so fragile? This isn'tthe Jeonghan I know."

"I am only fragile when it comes to him. You know that already. It was so hard to get him. I can't afford to lose him Mingyu-ya. " Jeonghan cried on his shoulders.

"Calm down. Everything will be fine."

That night

Jeonghan setup the dinner table for the three. They came to sit and started eating. He tried hard to have an eye contact with Jisoo but Jisoo didn't even look at him, even for a moment.

He only looked at his food plate and left as soon as he finished. Jeonghan was fighting back his tears while washing dishes so that Seungcheol doesn't notice.

Jeonghan went to confront as soon as Cheol went for a walk.

He walked into his room.

"Hong Jisoo! Why are you behaving this way? What the hell did I do so wrong? Why aren't you even looking at me?" Jeonghan asked angrily.

"Nothing!" He replied in a monotonous way.

"You can't escape by saying just a nothing. Fucking explain!"

"No particular reason. I will take to you later. I am having headache." Jisoo excused himself.

"Should I bring some painkillers for you?" Jeonghan asked concerned.

"No, I will be okay."

Jeonghan nodded and left his room. He locked himself in his room as self isolation was the thing that he chose for hismelf at the moment.

He didn't eat nor drink. Just stayed inside. Jisoo didn't bother to even ask him.

A while later, Cheol banged the door but he asked him to leave.

It was past midnight, Jeonghan came out of his room to have some water. He saw Jisoo still in tge kitchen but he completely ignored Jeonghan walking past him without looking.

"Jeonghan, I need to talk." He finally spoke and Jeonghan was on cloud 9.

"Yeah say!"

"I want to breakup with you."

The bottle in Jeonghan's hand fell down on his own foot but he didn't feel any pain. The hit was nothing compared to the words he spoke.

"Yes! I want to breakup with you. I can't date you."

He kept on saying things but Jeonghan couldn't hear anything. He felt dead inside.