Epilogue 5

Years Later

The Jeongcheol couple were happily shopping for their groceries from the mart. The 10 year old Dal and Byeol were running around the shelves happily holding the things they waited so long to buy.

Dal was holding a big set of video games that he practically begged Cheol to buy for him. While Byeol was holding a Shakespeare novel that we wanted to read as he had heard some nerd talking highly about him. Unlike Jeonghan, Byeol was really calm and sophisticated. He didn't resemble both of his parents. Who knows whom he took over.

"Dada! I wanna pee!" Dal said and Cheol nodded before taking him to the washroom.

Byeol was obediently walking behind Jeonghan following his lead as he went through the shelves for necessities.

Byeol took a Pringle container out of the rack hastily and the container ended up falling down on the ground which spilled the chips on the floor.

"Byeol-ah..."

"I... I am sorry appa! Really sorry! I will clean it.."

Jeonghan sighed and wanted to help the baby but he couldn't. He was 4 months pregnant with their third child. He didn't want anything bad to happen because of his lack of sensibility.

He held his now visible Little bump and bent on his knees, trying to clean up. He saw someone bending and picking up the chips and swiftly putting them back into the container.

"You can stand. It would be uncomfortable to bend in this situation." He heard the man. The voice was really familiar.

"Jisoo-ya..." Jeonghan almost whispered but it was audible to the man.

"Jeonghan?" Jisoo quickly looked up finding Jeonghan who had tears which were out of the guilt of his own deeds.

"I-" Before Jeonghan would say anything, he was interrupted by Jisoo.

"How are you?" He asked casually which took Jeonghan aback.

"It's been a long time... 11 years..." Jisoo said smiling at him.

"I heard that you have a lover now even though you deny it. Who is it? Is he a good guy? Is he taking care of you?"

"Well... I don't know what to answer." Jeonghan's face was sad. Byeol couldn't understand what was happening in between his appa and the Ahjussi.

Jeonghan burst out crying over how wrong he did with him. Byeol was about to ask his appa but the Ahjussi hugged his appa and wiped his tears.

Cheol returned from the washroom and saw Jisoo hugging Jeonghan but Jeonghan didn't react to the hug and only sobbed on his shoulder. Jisoo was patting his back smoothly. Dal was about to call out Jeonghan but Cheol signed him not to. They both looked at them from behind the other shelves.

Jeonghan pulled away wiping his own tears. He was out of his sane zone at that moment.

"Hey cutie, what's your name?" Jisoo asked acting cute with the baby.

"I am Byeol. Choi Han Byeol."

"Oh nice name for such a cutie piece like you and your dear appa." Jisoo complemented.

"Jisoo -ya! I cannot handle the baby alone anymore." A guy came in holding a 3 year old.

"Aren't you Boo Seungkwan?" Jeonghan asked out of curiosity.

"Yoon Jeonghan?" Seungkwan looked at them and sighed.

"Meet my husband cum wife." Jisoo introduced Seungkwan with their 3 year old baby who was sleeping peacefully on his shoulders.

"You're finally settled I guess."

"Well, I cannot exactly say that but he makes me feel loved." Jisoo said looking into Seungkwan's eyes and smiling fondly.

Jisoo took his baby to himself and patted his back to help him sleep better.

"When are you going to introduce me to your other child." Jisoo asked.

"How did you -"

"Well to answer you, I saw you guys before and figured out they aren't my children because they look different more like they  copies of you and Cheol. I figured it out somehow."

"Please don't be ."

"Don't worry, the past is the past. We cannot do anything. We were immature. Let's not hold grudges over silly things." Jisoo said and then looked behind Jeonghan . "Cheol can join us now. He has been peeping for so long. He really sucks at hiding."

Jeonghan looked back and called him to join them. They happily enjoyed the company and promised to meet each other again.

Finally an end!!!