19

After a few minutes, Cheol threw their swimwear on their face. They booked 2 rooms, one for Cheol and the other for the couple.

They enjoyed the sea food and scenario of the night sea. It was aesthetic.

Jisoo and Jeonghan hugged each other in their room's balcony. The cold air hitting their face but they found warmth in their embrace.

"Shall we try something new today?" Jeonghan asked. Jisoo nodded agreeing, though he had no idea.

Jeonghan escorted him to bed. He made him sit on his knees and asked him to close his eyes. Jeonghan pulled out a ribbon tieing it up around Jisoo's eyes.

Jeonghan now traced his hand around Jisoo's face teasing him with his touch. He tied another ribbon around his wrists.

Jisoo was all tied up and blind. All he could do was to sense the things around him. Jeonghan went off the bed and click on the door was heard. Jeonghan made sure the door was locked.

Jisoo then heard the sounds of things being displaced. He was getting nervous and before he could say anything he was pushed on the bed.

"Did I make you wait for too long?" Jeonghan whispered in his ears.

"No"

Jeonghan pulled Jisoo's tshirt off his body and then slid his shorts out. He sat on his torso making himself comfortable. He took off his own shirt throwing it randomly.

Jeonghan stretched his arms in the air to loose his stiffness and then leaned forward to pick an ice cube from the side table, putting it in his mouth. He kissed his cheek with ice touching Jisoo's skin. Jeonghan moved his lips all the way down to his crotch. He took the cube out of his mouth and rubbed it on his erection.

Jisoo's moans turned louder and they were becoming more pleasant in Jeonghan's ears.

"Jeonghan-ah... Stop teasing..."

Jeonghan pinned Jisoo's tied up hands on the headboard and suckered his neck, leaving a purple hickey.

"Turn around" Jeonghan ordered but in a polite way.

Jeonghan got off Jisoo's torso but his hand still pinning him to board, Jisoo turned. Jeonghan removed his own shorts and again sat on Jisoo. He spanked Jisoo's cheeks a little harsher than Jisoo expected and a loud cry echoed in the room.

"Come on Jisoo-ya, be a good boy"

Jisoo nodded in reply and bit his lip. Jeonghan spanked him again and Jisoo let out a moan.

"Now, that's what I like. "

Jeonghan leaned on him feeling his body with his hands and then moved a cm away. He moved back and forth rubbing his erected nipples on Jisoo's bare back and licking his earlobe.

He harshly pulled Jisoo's hair, kissing his neck again. He then tied his legs, and locked his limbs together in a yoga position.

Jeonghan got down from the bed to enjoy the view.

"Jeonghan-"

"Ssssshhhhh!!!"

Jeonghan spread Jisoo's legs and a tear left Jisoo's eyes. He cried on the pillow instead of letting it out. Jeonghan playfully licked his hole and then his tongue tickled his insides. He inserted one finger in him and then two then three at once. It felt as if Jeonghan was having a revenge on him.

He positioned his thing at the hole, circling it over the edges. He went him in a go and waited for Jisoo to get used to his size. Jeonghan then started at a slow pace which turned out to be a starter. He increased his pace. Jeonghan's moans were muffled too. He was desperately trying not to show it. He cummed inside him and then fell on the bed exhausted. He laughed and Jisoo laughed because of him.

Jeonghan left Jisoo alone in that position until he completed taking a shower. Jisoo was patiently waiting to be released. Jeonghan took the shower unusually longer than Jisoo wanted him. Jeonghan came out with a wet cloth and cleaned his hole that was leaking his cum out.

"Jeonghan, set me free..."

Jeonghan opened the ribbons around him. Jisoo removed his eye ribbon and looked at Jeonghan. Jisoo was exhausted and fell on the bed as if he was a corpse.

Jeonghan laughed and pulled him out of the bed, helping him to walk.

"Now you know how it feels to be fucked."