8

"Just let me know when you guys would be finished. So I can put my plate in the sink.", Cheol said holding his plate.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes back and left the kitchen.

"Come back Yoon Jeonghan! Who's gonna do the dishes? Your FUCKING BOYFRIEND?", Cheol shouted.

Jeonghan looked at Cheol with a blank expression for a second and walked away without any concern. Cheol shook his head in disbelief.

"You still remember I own this place right?", Jisoo asked leaning on the aisle.

"Oh Yeah I do Mr Owner~", Cheol said sarcastically.

"Then do the dishes. I have assignment to do.", he said walking out of the kitchen. Cheol mumbled a few curses and continued washing dishes.

As Jisoo entered his room, he saw Jeonghan sitting on the bed. His head resting on the headboard. He had Jisoo's journal in his hands that he was reading with a keen interest.

"Yoon Jeonghan, you really don't know the meaning of the word 'personal' ", Jisoo sighed walking to the bed and taking his journal from him.

"I wish I was as beautiful as you mentioned in your writings.", Jeonghan pouted.

"Believe me you're...", Jisoo said pecking Jeonghan's lips. He too joined Jeonghan on the bed. Jeonghan rested his head on Jisoo's shoulder and Jisoo playing with his hair softly.

"I have a crush on you too Jisoo... Guess we were meant to be longing each other and then confessing out of the blue... " , Jeonghan voiced his thoughts out.

Jisoo hummed enjoying the warmth Jeonghan was giving to his heart. They stayed in the same position for a while.

"*cough* If the loving moment between you two ended can my cousin leave this house Mr Owner.", Cheol said disturbing the two and bowed to Jisoo.

They both sighed and Jeonghan got up from the bed fixing his bagpack. His eyes feel on the clock beside him.

"8:45.... What the fuck-", Jeonghan sighed.

"No problem Jeonghan. You can stay here tonight.", Jisoo said patting his shoulder. "We have a lot of space in this house. ", he continued pointing his bed.

"He is not sharing a bed with you.", Cheol made his statement.

"Why can't I Hyung? I don't want to share a bed with you.", Jeonghan stated folding his hands.

"We're just going to share a room not a bed. You will sleep on the floor.", Cheol said pointing his finger towards the other room.

"I don't want to sleep on the floor...", Jeonghan pouted.

"You will have to.", Cheol grabbing his elbow and pulling him out of the room.

Jeonghan mouthed a good night before he was forced into the other room and the door was harshly shut. Jisoo shrugged and continued doing the assignment they had to complete for tomorrow.

"Why are you so mean to us?"

"Because I can't see you hurt..."

Next Day

Jeonghan was awake earlier than he would and saw Cheol fast asleep. He took the chance walking out of the room and opened the door to Jisoo's room.

He was surprised when he saw him awake writing the assignment.

"I am sorry about yesterday. Hyung isn't a bad guy... he is just ... ill-mouthed?", Jeonghan said smiling nervously.

"Raat gayi, baat gayi Jeonghan"
[ in a simple way like, leave the things of yesterday]

"Did you wake up so early to write it?", Jeonghan asked sitting on the chair beside him. Jisoo nodded.

"I couldn't think much yesterday so I left it for morning. Why are you awake so early?", Jisoo asked.

"Couldn't sleep longer than that.", Jeonghan answered with drowsy eyes. Jisoo pecked his lips.

"Morning Kiss~"

Jeonghan's face was flushed pink. He got up walking into the bathroom picking up his dried uniform. He threw the clothes on the bed and jumped on the bed closing his eyes. Jisoo laughed at the cuteness.

"Help me write this... I am not only one who is supposed to work on this...", Jisoo said pouting and put his hand forward towards Jeonghan. Jeonghan shook his head but Jisoo insisted. He lazily raised himself up and sat beside Jisoo on the desk and helped him finish.

During Class

As they were asked for their assignment, they had to present now. They were sitting together and Jeonghan was quite nervous. His hands were sweating.

Jisoo noticed, and held his hand smiling at him, telling him to relax.

It was finally their chance. They got up walking the front on aisle.

Jeonghan took a deep breath and started,

"Life is not all rainbows and butterflies. It can be tough sometimes. And we've paid a heavy price to get this far, so the best option is to really make it count by moving forward from where we are. Free ourself from the world's negativity - from the sources of ignorance telling us what we can and cannot do - by promising to look ahead, to live ahead, and to get ahead. In other words, start making positive promises to ourself!"

Jisoo continued,
"Promise to fight back, to fight harder, to laugh louder and longer and slap adversity back into its seat whenever it dares to stand against us. Promise to be a force to be reckoned with - because you are a force to be reckoned with."

"I promise...", both said at the same time.

"I will not hold the past against myself.", Jeonghan said but it was like he was saying it to himself.

"I will own my life and never deny responsibility for it.", Jisoo recited as they chose to say the alternative lines.

"I will speak kindly and consciously to myself."

"I will live a life that feels right to me, not one that looks right to others."

"I will let go of relationships that are obviously not meant to be."

"I will not let any situation permanently steal my smile."

"These are the small promises we should make to ourselves.", they both said at a time to end.

~♡~

The last part... I don't know if I wrote that thing. Like I mentioned, when I was new I used to take poems and writings from google. Credits to the Rightful Owners.