Hello!!

If you ever feel lonely? People are around you but you are feeling alone? You want a person or a friend to be with you in ups and downs, but you don't have one? You want someone to motivate and help you to come out of your problems but no one is there? Then read this story this is for you guys!!

If you have someone who adore you and care for you, then cherish them all your life.

Hiii guys!! This is Miya. I love story books. I have read many stories. So I want to deliver my creativity to you guys!! I hope you all love this story 😅. If you like this storyline then continue to read my book.

Every humen in this world face loneliness, humiliation, demotivation, partiality, comparison, insults and ignorance everyday. But try to understand one thing there are many people who doesn't even have food. So cherish whatever you have.

You may thing you are the person who suffer the most, but No!! Everyone have their problems. Sometimes you feel lonely but think about it who will be with you till end?? For many people the answer is no one.

You are the one who can motivate yourself, you are the one who can care for yourself, Don't expect anything from anyone.

So don't compare yourself with anyone and don't compare your life with anyone's life. Cherish what you have love yourself, motivate yourself and be strong.

If you have any suggestions you can tell me guys!! And if anyone don't accept what I wrote above don't scold me 😉.

And this is my own creation so please don't copy, write your own story.

Have a good day!!!!

- Miya😘