Chapter - 3

In this chapter "the little girl" denotes the same girl from first chapter.

In an Orphanage :

"Hey! all of you wake up" said the orphanage incharge with an annoying face looking at the kids who were sleeping peacefully.

"All of you get up otherwise I'll give you punishment" she said in warning tone.

One by one all children wakeup and our little girl also one of them.

After wokeup they went to do their morning chores. In Orphanage the children have to clean their place by themselves only. So after got ready they went to church to pray which is inside their campus.

"Hello Hoppy!! Good morning! How are you? I hope you are fine? I am also fine. Thank you for everything you gave me till now and I'll make you proud one day. You know I am going to school today after holidays.

I know if I go to school then I'll get humiliate by some people but what to do, I have to go to school because I feel happy only when go to school and study. Sometimes I feel like to go somewhere where no one will insult me and humiliate me.

Is this my mistake to born as an orphan. No right but why people can't understand that. It's okay Hoppy! I'll won't blame you like others, because I love you so much! . You are my only friend, mom, dad and everything.

Okay! Hoppy!! It's time for me to go to school. So I'll talk to you in evening. Bye! Hoppy!!"

Yes she was calling God as Hoppy. It's her way to talk to him. He is her only hope.

After getting ready she went to have her breakfast. She started eating after said thanks to God to gave her good food.

When she completed her breakfast, she joined other children and started walking to go to school.

They had to get ready by themselves. For little babies only the orphanage people will help,and they have to go to school by walking.

When she reached her school, she saw many kids were coming to school with their parents.

They dropped their kids and kissed their cheeks and forehead and waved their hands for their kids. That little girl saw all these with a longing eyes.

She went to her classroom and sat on a bench silently.

After sometimes one girl came and sat beside her.

"Hey!! Hi! Good morning!." said that new girl but our little angel didn't said anything.

" Hey!! Cutie! I'm talking to you only" said that new girl but got no response.

That new girl made a pout and said "okay fine, don't talk to me".

She tried in every way but our little angel didn't response because she know that new girl will stop talking to her once she come to know about her identity. So didn't respond at all.

"Hey!! Here take this chocolate, it's yummy!" that new girl said giving one chocolate to our little girl but she shook her head and started to see out of window.

After sometimes a girl came with her expensive bag and shoes and

" Hey! You! You're sitting in my place, go and sit back" said that girl rudely.

"Why should we? You go and sit back" said that new girl.

"Hey don't talk to me like this,I like to sit in first bench, so go back and sit" said that rude girl.

"No,we won't go" said that new girl.

" Hey you!! Orphan will you go back or not" ask that rude girl with annoying face.

Our little angel saw all these with hurtful innocent eyes and stood up silently and sat on the back bench.
Now she knew that new girl will also hate her as now she know about her identity.

" Hey! Cutie! Why did you go there? Why did you obey her when she ordered? Do you my mom said we shouldn't obey when someone order other than our dear one's.

Our little girl gave her a small sad smile and started to do her work.

" Stubborn" said that new girl at the same time their class teacher came and started the class.

When lunch time came our little angel sat under a tree and having her lunch when,

" Hey! Angel!" yes it's none other than that new girl.

" I'm new to this school, can I join you?" asked that new girl.

Our little girl thought for sometimes and nodded her head slightly.

"Thank you!!" said that new girl grinning.

They had their lunch in silence because they didn't want to disturb each other. After lunch they went to their classroom.

At evening when school ends our little was ready to go to her orphanage.

" Bye, Bye! Angel" said that new girl waving her hand, our little girl turned around and gave her a beautiful smile and went from there.

After went to her orphanage she completed her homework and had her dinner and went to sleep.

" You know, Hoppy!! Today one girl came to me and talked to me like I was her friend. Can I trust her? Or she is also like others? Please Hoppy! Be with I don't want another humiliation or pain. Good night! Hoppy!!"

***************

How was the chapter guys? I hope you all like this chapter!

What is your hobby guys?
Comment 😉!

If you have any suggestions you can tell me.

- Miya😘