chapter-26

Never ignore a person who cares for you. Because someday you will realize you have lost a diamond, while you were busy collecting stones.

Shreya's POV:

" Come on Darun " Neha shouted sitting beside us. We looked at her like she have grown two horns, because didn't she the one who fought with him telling that she won't cheer for him.

She is such a nut case. Yes we are currently watching boy's football match. They are doing well but the opposite team is more than rude. They are being bumped and kicked by the opposite team.

" Why are you both looking at me like this " She asked.

" Because you said you'll not cheer for Darun and you are here only for Arjun but we are continuously hearing Darun's name only. Now, tell us what is the matter? " Keerthi asked her.

" Hey, I was just kidding. How can't I cheer for them, after all they are our friends. I said that to pull his legs " She said while smiling sheepishly.

" Yeah, right. You have a point but don't tease him so much" I said hearing her reason.

" Why shouldn't I? He always have a habit of teasing me and make fun of me then why can't I? " She said defending herself.

" Okok you have all right to tease them. Now calm down " Keerthi said.

We watched the full match sitting in the same place and I learned something about football also. Arjun is right we should try to learn something about  which we don't have any idea.

" Yay, they won the match " Neha cheered loudly which bring me to the real world .

" Finally " We sighed.

After 15 minutes we saw boys coming in our direction.

" Congratulations my boys. You proved that you are my friends" Neha said being super proud.

Boys looking at her like she is an alien, especially Darun.

" You are talking like you were the one who taught us football from the scratch" Darun said with sarcasm.

" Leave her. Congrats " Keerthi and I said in unison and laughed looking at each other.

" Best friends indeed " We heard Neha mumbling slowly.

" Thank you " They also said in unison.

" Did you enjoy the match? " Arjun asked looking at me.

" Yes and I have learned something about football. Thank you " I said smiling at him. Arjun smiled at me .

" Ok, where is the treat? " Neha asked with excitement.

" Oh treat, go straight and take left and you can find a restaurant. Please sit outside and sing then the people who will pass the restaurant give you some money for your food " Darun said seriously. We listened him like he is speaking seriously but suddenly it strikes us that he is teasing her.

" Ok thank you " Neha said without listening him carefully. We looked at each other face and burst out laughing. Neha looked at us confusingly.

" Why are you guys laughing? Wait.... What did you say? You joker! You indirectly told me to beg in streets " Neha shouted and slapped his shoulder hard.
We can't control our laugh.

" Shut up, you two " She shouted at us.

" Indirectly? But I tried to say it directly" He said which make us to laugh more.

" Monkey " She shouted at him.

" You go donkey " He shouted in return.

" Okok come on stop fighting and Neha don't worry we'll go to nearby caffe at evening for treat " Varun said finally.

" Ok " Neha said sweetly.

At evening everyone are ready to go caffe but I'm not willing to go. I don't have money and I should reach orphanage before 6 , otherwise it'll become problem.

" Let's go " Keerthi held my hand.

" Keerthi, I don't want to come " I said to her secretly because I don't want to make a scene here.

" Why Cutie? I know you should reach orphanage at the correct time and you will. Don't worry I'll take care of that " She whispered.

" It's ok Keerthi. You go with them and enjoy " I said.

" Then, what will I tell them about you? " She asked raising her eyebrows.

" Tell them any reason you want " I said smiling cheekily.

" No come with us " She said stubbornly.

" Try to understand me, Keerthi " I said sternly.

" I know what you are thinking, don't worry I'll pay for you now come" She said started to drag me.

" But I don't want to burden you " I said looking down. She already done many things for me, I don't want to disturb her more.

" You are not a burden to me, you are my best friend. Now come on " She said again.

" But... "

" No but and if. You are coming and that's final " She said like putting end to this topic.

" Fine " I said while sighing heavily. Such stubborn girl.

" Aww, that's like my girl. I love you " She said and kissed my cheek. She learned it from Darun.

" Ewww, Keerthi don't do this " I said wiping my cheek.

" Okok now come " She said and dragged me towards boys.

" Shall we go? " Arjun asked me. I nodded my head positively.

We finally reached the caffe and it's looking cool. Fresh air and calming environment.

" Do you like it here? " Arjun asked me.

" Yes it's feeling good here " I said with a small smile. He always make sure that I'm comfortable.

Everyone ordered the food based on their liking which I don't know much. Yeah, I used to go out with Keerthi , not to have food but to roam around the nearby places around my orphanage.

They know what they like, but here I don't even know what are these items. I sighed realising what my place is? They are very lucky.

Keerthi ordered something for me because she knew that I never came to these type of places for once in my life. This is the first I'm having something outside my orphanage.

Our order came and Keerthi served it for me. I took my first bite and closed my eyes in delight. This is delicious and feel like heaven.

" Do you like it? " Keerthi asked.

" I love it " I said smiling.

" I know you like chocolate that's why I ordered this chocolate pastry for you. Now have it " Keerthi said grinning.

" You know me very well " I said.

" Of course. After all I spent my entire life with you from childhood " She said winking at me. I smiled at her antics.

                       ****************

Hello Guys!!

How was the chapter?? I hope you all like this chapter!!

If you have any suggestions you can tell me.

If you like this chapter, then VOTE!!!

                                                          - Miya 😘