Chapter - 31

If you want to be successful in your life, then you have to stop other's words affecting you negatively.

Shreya's POV :

" We'll never leave you alone " Arjun tried to talk to me.

" She also said the same " I said which made them to shut their mouth.

No, I'm not going to cry for anyone hereafter. What was my mistake in all these. I know, I'm hurting Arjun and his friends but I'm not ready to bear some more pain.

And talking about Keerthi, why did I even trust her in my life. I thought she was a good friend to me but she proved me wrong. Yeah, how would she think about me, when she never even once experience a life like me.

Did I ask her to come to me? Did I ask her to become my friend? Did I ask her to help me? Did I ask her to be my everything? Did I ask her to go? Then why?

Because you are a fool. My subconscious mind told me. A painful laugh escaped from my lips thinking about my life.

When will my life change? I think, it'll never change. I have to get ready to face worst situation than this.

I reached my home. Haha! Orphanage, yeah! I'm an orphan. I entered through the gate and there Mary was waiting for me.

" What happened, Shreya? Did you meet her? What did she say? " Mary asked numerous question to me.

" Everything is finished " I said and started to move from there.

" Shreya, what do you mean by that? " She asked holding my hand to stop me.

" Everything is finished means everything is finished. I don't want to talk about that anymore. Leave me alone " I said again tried to move from there. But she was not in a mood to leave me alone.

" Shreya, tell me what happened? " She asked again.

" Nothing " I started to move.

" Shreya.... "

" She is gone. Do you understand, now? She is also gone from my life. First my parents didn't want me, then Keerthi didn't want me and now that God also don't want me. When he couldn't give me a proper life the why did he send me here. Did I ask my parents to give me birth? No right. Did I ask, him to send me here? No right. Did I ask a friend, no right?

Then why everything is happening to me only. Tell me Mary. Am I that bad that everyone is leaving me? Why didn't you do that? Why did you raise me? Why didn't you kill me when you saw me for the first time. Am I that bad, Mary. Tell me, please " I shouted in start but my voice shaken when I said a last sentence.

I never shouted at her but this time I couldn't control my emotions and let it out on her. I looked at her face with my teary eyes and I can see a lone tear escaped from her eyes. She came near me and I was getting ready to have a slap, because I shouted at her, which nobody did before but what she did made me shocked.

She hugged me. She hugged me in her embrace, so tightly. I can feel a warm feeling inside me which made broke out into tears.

" Because you are special. Very special, that's why God send you here and I love you so much. Everything is happening for a reason, Sweetheart. You have to pass his every exams to live a happy life. You have to bear every pain to live a happy life. Take it as a lesson and move on from here, dear " She said which made me cry more.

I cried in her embrace for more than half an hour. I was the first one who broke that hug and wiped my tears. She looked at me with a smile and wiped my tears with her hand by cupping my face.

" You are looking like a baby who is crying for milk " She said with a chuckle but I was not in a mood to smile. So, I looked at her blankly.

" Go and freshen up. I need to talk to you " She said. I nodded my head.

                        **************

Hello guys!!!

How was the chapter?

If you like this chapter, then VOTE!!