Chapter - 2

Hello!!!

In this chapter "the little boy" denotes the same character from previous chapter.

In a Mansion :

"Baby! Wakeup you are getting late for school" said the little boy's mom, but he was in his own dreamland.

"Sweetheart, wake up baby" said his mom again caressing her son's hair, but he was in no mood to wake up from his beauty sleep.

His mom sat near his son and started to tickling him. That little one immediately wake up while laughing.

" Mom!! Mom please stop!" said that boy while laughing.

" Why should I? Did you wake up when ask you to wake up?" his mom said admiring her son's beautiful laugh.

She stopped tickling him after watching tears in his eyes. That little boy sat on his mother's lap and kissed her cheeks.

" Good morning baby "said his mom.

" Good morning mom " said that little boy.

" Okay! Come on getup, get ready to go to school,I will help you" said his mom.

" Mom school is boring, shall we go to Amusement park?" asked that little munchkin.

" Oh!! So my baby want to go to amusement park?" asked his mom.
He nodded his head while grinning.

" Okay we can go but not now, we can go on weekend "said his mom.

" But mom.... "

" No baby,come on get up now we will go there on weekend okay?" asked his mom.

He nodded his head with a cute pout. His mom kissed his forehead and took him to give a bath.

After getting ready the mom-son duo went downstairs to have their breakfast.

" Seems like my boy is ready to go to school" said his dad as he also came to have his breakfast.

" Good morning dad" that boy wished his father.

" Good morning my heartbeat" his dad said and kissed his son's forehead.

" Baby have your food" his mom started to fed his breakfast.

After completing their breakfast they were ready to go to their respective school and office.

That little boy's dad went to office not before kissing his son and wife's forehead.

" Come on baby! Let's go and catch your school bus" said his mom and took him to board the bus.

After boarding the bus the sat on his seat and started to look out of the window.

In no time he reached his school and went to his classroom. He is a little charmer in his school, because of his charming character and intelligence.

He went to sit on his bench there he saw his two friends who were pulling each other's hair. His friends are identical twins. They used to fight for every silly things and now also they were doing that only.

" Hey!! Monkeys! Stop fighting, don't start again" said that little boy.

" Good morning" they said in chorus.

" Yeah!! Yeah! Very good morning" he said rolling his eyes.

They started talk about their holidays. After sometime a teacher came there started taking their class.

In lunch time that boy's mom came to school with his lunch and fed him.

After the lunch break they went to their class. After the school time that little boy's dad came to pick up him. When they were crossing an ice-cream parlor,

" Dad!! Dad stop! I want ice-cream" asked that boy.

" No sweetheart! If I buy you ice cream then your mother will definitely kill me this time" said his dad.

" Please dad, please" said that boy.

" No baby! You remember right when last time you got fever after eating ice-cream your mom didn't talk to me for more than 2 days" said his father.

That little devil started to laugh at his dad's misery.

" Yeah! Yeah! Laugh as much as you want" his father said with a fake frown.

" No. sorry dad, please" he showed his cute pout and best puppy face to his father. Who can resist that little monster's cute request??

" Okay! Okay! Don't make that face. I'll buy you ice-cream but only one and don't smudge that on your dress" said his dad.

" Okay boss!" said that little boy grinning.

After eating their ice-cream they went to home. Thank God!! his mom didn't find that ice-cream matter.

He shared everything which happend in their school with his mom and dad, of course! not about their ice-cream party 😋😉.

After having their dinner, his mom read a bedtime story for him and he went to a sleep slumber in the middle of the story.

His mom got up and kissed his forehead and went to sleep in her room 😴.

***********

How was the chapter guys?? I hope you all like this chapter!!

Which is your favorite food guys??comment 😉!!

If you have any suggestions, you can tell me..

- Miya 😘