Chapter - 18

Confidence is not walking into a room thinking you are better than everyone, it's walking in not having to compare yourself to anyone at all.

Arjun's POV :

We are here inside the auditorium to practice for extra curricular activities. Of course I'm in charge for dance club. After the introduction I asked them to team up for practice.

" Well, now I'm going to divide you all according to your style in dance. There will be two teams. Western and classical.

I'll be the in charge for western team and as usual Pavi will be the in charge for classical team. I hope you don't have any objection " I said, they nodded their head.

" But what about the students who know western as well as classical like me? " asked Keerthi confused. Huh.

" Then you can practice both of them alternatively " I said.

" Okay " she said. But looks like she wanted to ask more.

" Then you can start your practice " I said.

" No " she shouted which startled not only me but everyone present there.

" What?" I asked her with wide eyes. She and her antics.

" I mean I have another doubt" she said rubbing her head due to embarrassment.

" Shoot" I said.

" Actually you said I can practice for both, but what will I do if they conduct both dance competition in one day?" she asked. I looked at her with my raised eyebrows.

" Then you can participate in any one of them" I said shrugging. Silly girl.

" That is unfair" she complained.

" What?" I asked not understanding her point.

" I have talent in both but if I participate in one,then it'll be unfair" she said. I want face palm but I controlled myself.

" Then you can join in both after good practice" I said in a duh tone. What a silly question?

" But it'll be difficult for me" she said whining. I sighed.

" Then, what are you expecting? In that case you should choose one competition" I said in a fake stern voice.

" Okok cool" she said sheepishly. It's good Darun isn't here, otherwise he would make fun of her.

After completing the basic practice, I went for football practice.

Next Day :

I came to school after spending some time with my parents.

" Hey buddy" Varun and Darun said coming towards me.

" Hii monkeys" I said which make them to glare at me.

" Okok don't kill me with your glares" I said. They rolled their eyes.

" How was your practice yesterday" Varun asked.

" It was good. What about you both?" I asked them.

" It was fine, but that Sara created a seen" Darun said.

" She always has problem with us" Varun said sighing.

" What was her problem this time?" I asked.

" What else she wanted to lead the singing team" he said annoyed.

" What" Varun yelled.

" Don't shout, idiot" I said.

" Then, what Arjun? Her voice is worst than a donkey. How will she lead a team?" Varun shouted.