Chapter - 10

NEVER FEEL REGRET FOR YOUR OWN DECISIONS. IF YOU WILL NOT RESPECT YOUR OWN DECISIONS, WHO ELSE WILL?

After a week :

Arjun's POV :

I was sleeping when I heard an annoying sound. No! It was not my monkey friends, that was my alarm clock.

I woke up and saw the time and it was 6'o clock in the morning. Yes, I woke up early, because have school today.

Your guess is correct. Today is the first day of my school. I'm so excited.

I have a habit of go for jogging on all school working days. Because I hope it'll keep me refresh and positive whole day.

So, I went downstairs for jogging and I saw my dad waiting for me already.

" Good morning, dad" I said startling him.

" Oh God, Arjun good morning. I thought you forgot about our jogging" he said.

" How can I, dad?" I said smiling.

I used to this habit since childhood, because it's like a booster for my mind and body.

After jogging we came. I was getting ready when my mom came with my coffee.

" Good morning, Arjun" she said smiling.

" Good morning, mom" I said kissing her forehead.

" Here, your coffee" she said and gave me the coffee cup.

" Thank you, mom" I said and took the coffee from her hand.

" Mom, you coffee is a heaven" I said after tasting the coffee.

Trust me, my mom is the best cook. She can cook variety of food from different continent.

I love to explore food so she learned many things for me. I love her cooking.

" Thank you, sweetheart. Get ready and come downstairs to have breakfast, ok?" she said.

" Okay mom" I said. She went from there.

I went downstairs after getting ready for school.

" Come, Arjun have your breakfast" mom said smiling.

I went to dining area and had my food silently because I don't want to upset my mom by refusing it.

" Arjun, shall we go?" dad asked after having breakfast.

" Yes dad" I said picking my school bag. You're correct, my dad will drop me at school.

" Bye, baby" mom said kissing my forehead.

" Mom. I'm not baby" I whined and my dad started his laughing session.

" Who said?, you will be always baby for me and your dad. Right Karthik?" mom asked dad.

" Yes, of course our baby" dad said pulling my cheeks.

" Dad" I whined and it's time for my mom to laugh. They love teasing me.

" You both are very bad" I said fake glaring at them.

" Oh really?" mom asked raising her eyebrows. I shook my head and hugged my parents.

They are my life and my everything. They are my best friend more than parents. I can share anything with them.

" Okay mom, bye. Love you " I said kissing her cheeks.

" Bye " she said waving her hand.

Within 25 minutes we reached my school.

" Okay, Arjun go and enjoy your first day of school after holidays" dad said smiling.