Chapter - 12

DON'T MAKE FRIENDS WHO ARE COMFORTABLE TO BE WITH. MAKE FRIENDS WHO WILL FORCE YOU TO LEVEL YOURSELF UP.

Arjun's POV :

We reached our classroom. My eyes roamed around the class, because there are so many students in the class.

Some know faces, some unknown faces. Some irritating faces also there.

Oh, you want to know about whom I'm talking, right?

Actually I hate people who have so much attitude and who do so much show off. Seriously, many people in this school like to show off their money and standard.

I don't know who teach them to act like this but I hate these things very much.

" Ahh! I hate this" Darun said making me to come out of my thoughts.

" I know bro, I know" Varun said patting his shoulder.

" What are you guys talking about?" I asked them.

They pointed their fingers at someone. I looked in that direction and I can see the hero of this school sitting there and some people were sitting around him.

He was showing off his expensive bag, watch and shoes. What not?

I rolled my eyes looking at him.

" Don't get irritate. This is just a teaser, main movie is there" Varun said turning my head towards a girl who also showing her attitude to new students.

They will never change.

Don't get confus, we are talking about our two fashionable classmates. I thought they chose other departments.

Looks like we have to bear them for another two years.

They are none other than Rohan and Sara. Both are family friends and they have same mentality which is no money means no respect.

Yes, they never respect anyone who comes from a poor background and we hate them for this reason. They only respect rich people.

We royally ignored them and sat in the third row.

" Hey Arjun, How are you?" here we go, drama started. Sara asked me grinning.

" He was fine until he meet you" Varun murmured. He doesn't like her.

" What?" Sara barked looking at him.

She doesn't like my friends because according to her they are not worth to talk to her. I just hate her for this. I love my friends.

" Watch you tone" I said sternly.

" No Arjun, I just asked him but It came like that" she said gulping.

I didn't said anything.

" Did you enjoy your holidays?" She asked me.

" Yeah" I said not looking at her.

" Arjun, please I'm sorry. I didn't mean shout him" she pleaded.

" Okay, but don't repeat this. I don't like anyone insulting my friends. If you do it again I will do something which you will not like. So be careful around me and you are suppose to say sorry to Varun" I said.

" Arjun, how did you expect me to say sorry to him" she asked.

" Leave it, Arjun" said Varun.

" No, I can't" I said to him and turned to her,

" If you want me to talk to you hereafter then you have to apologize"

" Sorry, Varun" she said not looking at him. I know she is not saying this wholeheartedly. She and her attitude. I rolled my eyes at her action.