Chapter-24

Just believe in yourself. Even if you don't, pretend that you do , and at some point, you will.

Shreya'a POV :

Darun was very angry yesterday. I have to make him understand my situation today.

I know he was right in his place but I don't want to participate in singing. When I start involving in anything, many people used to hate me. That's why I'm doing this. I don't want to have any enemies in this school.

After all when an orphan start to grow then many people will come to stop them. This is the truth, atleast in my case.

" Hey cutie " Keerthi chirped waving at me.

" Hey " I said.

" Why are you sulking in the morning itself " She asked looking at my face reaction.

" Wait. Let me guess. Did you talk to him yesterday? " She asked.

" Yes I did " I said.

" What did he said? "

" He was very angry. He went without listen to me completely " I said pouting.

" Ok don't make that face. But you are doing too much Cutie. You can atleast participate for him right? This time we all are with you " She said.

" Don't confuse me. Come, we will talk to him now " I said dragged her from there.

He is my good friend in this school and I don't want to lose him. So I'll somehow make him talk to me.

Darun was sitting with his friends near the ground.

" Good Morning Team leader " I tried to act like we are childhood sweethearts.

He turned his head other side without giving me any response. Varun and Arjun said me good morning.

" Darun talk to me na " I said sitting on the nearby bench.

" Yes Darun talk to her. First time in my life she is pleading someone to talk to
her " Keerthi said. I rolled my eyes at her childish behaviour.

" I don't want to talk to anyone " He said looking other side.

" Why are you doing this Darun? . Talk to her Darun " Arjun said.

" I won't "

" Please " I said with a puppy eyes.

" I won't " He said stubbornly.

" You will not? " I asked raising my eyebrows.

" Yes, I won't " He said.

" Ok then I'll call Neha here. She will make you talk te me somehow. Keerthi go and bring her here" I said with a smirk.

Arjun and Varun looked at each other and burst out laughing.

" Go, I don't care " He said shrugging his shoulder.

" Someone talk about me? " Neha asked suddenly coming there.

" Wow talk about an idiot that idiot is here " Darun muttered under his breath.

" What did you say? " She asked glaring at him.

" Hey Neha. We were talking about you only " Keerthi said.

" What we're you talking about?" She asked.

" I want your help " I said with a pout.

" Aww, I'll help you " She said without asking about the problem.

" You didn't ask about the problem " Varun said Mischievoualy.

" Anything for Shreya " She said. I grinned looking at her.