Chapter - 30

At the end of the day, whether or not those people are comfortable with how you're living your life doesn't matter. What matters is whether you're comfortable with it.

Arjun's POV :

Next day :

" Shall we go? " Varun asked them, who were looking at the gate with some emotions.

" How will she react? Why Keerthi doing this to her? She very well know that her friend can't live without her and she is her only family. Then, why did she do that? " I whispered while rubbing his face in irritation.

" I don't have any idea, Arjun. But we have to do this for Shreya " Darun said.

" Ok, let's go then "

We entered her home gate and saw the same lady. We asked her about Shreya and she took the where Shreya was sitting alone, thinking something.

" Shreya " I called her. As soon as Shreya heard my voice turned back and saw us.

I closed my eyes looking at her red puffy eyes. I knew she cried the whole night.

" Arjun, will you take me to Keerthi? " She asked me with hope.

" For that only we are here, come " I said.

" Really? "

" Yes, Shreya. Come on let's go " Darun said and Shreya turned towards that lady.

" Meri, can I go with them? " She asked looking at that lady. So she her name is Meri.

" You can but come back safely. Do you want me to come with you? " She asked looking at us. I can understand because we three were boys. So, anyone would definitely get some doubt in this situation.

" Aunty, don't worry. We'll drop Shreya here safely " I said.

" Yes, Meri. They are my friends. You can trust them" Shreya also said.

" Ok then. Go and come back before lunch " She nodded her head and came to me.

We left her home and the cab we nooked already waiting for us.

" Do you know her address? " I asked her.

" Yes, I was been there one time "

" Ok, then tell me the address " She gave me the address and I told that to the cab driver.

We reached Keerthi's house within half an hour and I asked the driver to wait for us.

We entered the house and looked at the door which locked from outside. There was no one including watchman.

We stood there not knowing what to do.

" Are you sure, this is her house? " I asked her because it's seems like no one was living there.

" Yes, I'm sure " She said and I knew she was on the verge of crying.

" Hey wait, don't cry. We'll ask someone " Darun said and she nodded her head.

" Varun look there is someone " Darun said and we went there.

" Hello uncle " Varun greeted that man.

" Yes, how can I help you? " That man asked us.

" Uncle, can you please tell me where are the people who were living here " He asked politely.

" Ahh they? They shifted to another city yesterday " That man said and a sob escaped from Shreya's mouth.

" But we saw them yesterday evening uncle " Varun said.

" Yes, they shifted yesterday night only " That man informed them.

" Is there any problem? " He asked looking at Shreya's state.

" No uncle, everything is alright. Thank you for your help " I said. He nodded his head and went from there.

We looked at Shreya and each other's face and sighed.

Why Keerthi did that?

" Shreya " I called her slowly.

" I want to go from here " She said meekly while crying.

" Ok come " We took her to the cab and asked him to drive to the home.

Shreya was crying all the way looking outside through window.

" Stop " She shouted suddenly.

" What happened, Shreya? " I asked her.

" Please, ask him to stop Arjun " She pleaded and I asked him to stop the car and he did.

Shreya hop down from the cab and went near the road. We were so tense about her safety and so we followed her.

She crossed the road and went inside the church near the road.

" Why is she going there? " Darun asked.

" Maybe to pray " Varun said.

" Ok come " I said and we entered inside and the in front us shocked us.

She was screaming and yelling like a mad woman.

" You know, you are a traitor. A big traitor. You don't have any mercy on me. You know why I used to call you Hoppy, because you were my only hope since childhood. You didn't give me parents but I never complained about this to you.

When I was in school, I never expected anything in my life. I was living my life on my own way. Then, why did you made her enter in my life. Did I ever ask you for friend? No right, I was not happy but was in peace even if I didn't have anyone.

But you gave her for me. Now you yourself took her from me. Then, why did you give her to me in the first place? You very well know that now I can't live without her but you seperate her from me right?

You know you are a cheater. I trusted you but did you ever thought about me? Why did you give me birth, when you can't give me happiness. If my fate is to live alone then why you made her enter in my life and took her in middle.

You know, I never hated anyone in my life but now I hate you. I hate you with my heart. I hate you and that Keerthi. She is not my friend anymore. She didn't even tell me that she was leaving, right?

If she doesn't want, I also don't want her. I'll never forgive you and her. You both don't deserve my love. I'll never come to you again. I don't need her hereafter in my life.

I lived my childhood without anyone beside me. So, I can live my remaining life without anyone. And remember I hate you " She shouted and turned towards us. She was crying badly. Hearing her words, we also had tears in our eyes.

" Don't you want us? " I asked her.

" You'll also leave me one day " She said wiping her tears. But her sobs were uncontrollable.

" We'll never leave you alone " I said.

" She also said the same " She said which made us to shut our mouth.

                     ******************

Hello guys!!

I hope you like this chapter!!

If you like this chapter, then VOTE!!!

                                                          - Miya 😘