Chapter - 21

Don't carry your mistakes around with you. Instead place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones to rise above them.

Arjun's POV :

Neha is looking at Darun with her wide open eyes. I want to laugh out loud but suppress it.

But Darun is looking at her with his famous smirk. I think he is planning something in his mind.

" Where are you going? You clumsy girl" he asked looking at her.

" Canteen" she said meekly.

" Wait that's your fault too" she shouted suddenly.

Shreya and Keerthi looking at them with their curious eyes.

" You are saying that it was my mistake" he asked raising his eyebrows.

" Yes" she said in a duh tone.

" Ok leave that. Why are you going to canteen at this time? Our lunch break is going to end" he asked.

" Huh, I forgot my lunch box there" she said.

" What did you have for lunch?" he asked her.

" Why are asking irrelevant questions now?" she said in annoying tone.

" This is not a answer for my question" he said.

" But, ok fine. I ate pasta" she said.

" Oh god pasta, you know I have a friend who died after eating pasta for his lunch" he said. What the hell, bro?

" Really?" she asked in shock.

" Yes, you don't trust me. Then ask Varun" he said. Haha

" Yes, he is telling truth only. He was our close friend" Varun said wiping his invisible tears.

" What are you guys doing?" Keerthi asked amused. Shreya also have same expression in her face.

" You don't know anything. So please be quiet" said Varun.

" Leave her, you monkeys" I said. They glared at me indicatinge to shut my mouth. So, I didn't say anything further.

" Ok bro. See her one last time. Hereafter we can't see her" Darun said with a sad voice.

" What are you saying?" shouted Neha.

" I'm telling truth only" said Darun. Poor Neha.

" No, I have many dreams. I can't die this early" she said holding her head.

Is she dumb? She is trusting them without using her brain.

" What are you blabbering Neha? Who will die after eating pasta?. You are trusting them blindly" said Keerthi with amusement in her voice.

" Exactly why are you trusting them this much?" said Shreya. For the first time she initiated something.

" Are they telling lie?" she asked. Wow! What a realisation.

" Of course" We shouted at the same time. The seen is worth watching. Invisible fire is flaring from Neha's nose and ears.

" You stupid monkeys. Why did you do that?. Stay there. I'll kill you both today.

She started chasing them and they are running like someone come there to take their life.

Wow! What a sight to see?

" Ahhh, Arjun please help us " they shouted. All the students are watching them while laughing.

" I will kill you idiots" she said and catch Darun by his collar.