Chapter-1

In a Mansion :

A little boy playing around a mansion. He is around 5 years old. His mom running behind him to feed him his food, but that little boy is so mischievous as he escaping from his mother to avoid the food.

"Sweetheart don't run around, you may fall" said his mother.

But he is not in a mood to stop. He is having fun with his mother.

"Baby don't run, obey your mother" said his grandma.

That little one stop for a moment and shows his pearly tooth to his grandma and start to run again.

When he try to climb the stairs, his leg slip from a step and he fell down. It is too painful as he start to cry his lungs out.

His mother and grandma panicked and run to him. He had small cut on his knee and he cry even more knowing his family members showers extra love and care for him.

Due to this scream and cry his dad and grandpa came running to him from their study room as they were working.

Our little man is such a attention seeker as he cry even more. They console him and treat the cut on his knee. His grandpa gave him a big chocolate, he ate it with a toothy grin on his face.

He started to enjoy his chocolate forgetting about his wound. His parents take him to their garden and start to play with him, that little one forgot about his pain and enjoy with his parents.

He is a single child to his parents, so he has his parent's love,care and attention only for him.

This a perfect family right! Full of love, care, affection and understanding.
Lucky boy!!!
_______________________________________

In the Park:

A little girl sitting on a bench in a park, near an orphanage where she lives. She is sitting and watching other kids playing with their parents.

She doesn't even remember her parents face, she never met them. She is a odd one in her home because she doesn't talk to anyone. She remember an event very when one day she went to play with other kids in park, but no one was ready to play with her.

" Don't you have parents or your friends to play with you?" said one girl.

"Hey she doesn't have anyone, she is an orphan" said a boy.

"So what? We can become friends right and we can play together" said that little girl.

"But we don't want to play with a girl like you who doesn't even know her parent's name" one girl said and started laughing.

Other kids also laughed and went from there. From that day itself this little girl stopped talking unnecessarily. By thinking about that day a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

She doesn't even know what's her fault in this. Her parents abandoned her that is not her fault right, but she is enduring all the painful and hurtful words.

Even when she goes to school, other kids used to mock her about her dressing and style. But she used to ignore everything.

She come out of her thoughts when she hear "Baby!! Come here." but when she turn around there she saw a lady playing with her daughter.

She also want that love, care and pampering but she doesn't have anyone to love her, care for her and pamper her.

She saw other children from orphanage start to go, so she also decide to go. She jumped from the bench and started walking. One last time she turn around and saw that mother - daughter duo playing.

While walking she fell down because of a stone in her way. She start to cry but no one is there to wipe her tears.

" You!! Don't you have eyes? Can't you walk properly?" scolded the orphanage in charge lady.

That little girl stand from there after wiping her tears and start walking with other kids without saying anything.

This is that little girl's life. No one should get this life right? But what to do there are many people, many children who live their life like this little girl.

**********

People don't have anything turn all the negative things into positive things but people who have everything don't even recognize what they are having!!

How was the chapter guys? I hope you all like this chapter!!

By the way guys!! Please comment! 😉 Which is your favorite tourist spot?!

If you have any suggestions you can tell me.

- Miya 😘