Chapter - 4

Hello!!!

Here, today's chapter for you guys!

Result day :

In a Mansion :

" Uncle! Aunty! Uncle! Aunty!", the whole mansion shaking with two boy's shouting.

"Uncle! Aunty!" they shouted again.

"Hey! I'm calling them right? Then why are you shouting?? " said the first boy.

"Wait! What? Am I shouting?, then what are you doing?singing! " said the other boy.

"Yes of course you were shouting." said the first boy.

"How dare you!" said another boy pulling first boy's hair.

" Leave me, you idiot!" whined first boy with pain.

" Oh God!! You two started again, hey leave his hair sweetie" said a lady in that mansion.

"No aunty I'll not, he said I was shouting but I was just calling you sweetly." said that boy.

" Aunty you say, were I shouting?" he added.

"Yes! Of course" said that first boy.

" See! See! Aunty see the audacity of this Buffalo!" said that boy again pulling his hair with extra force.

" Varun!! Darun!! Will you please shut up." shouted that lady making the boys to stop their fight.

Yes guys! The two boys were none other than our Varun and Darun, the great identical twins who were best friends of Arjun.

"But, Aunty.." said both of them at the same time.

"No buts, stop fighting!"scolded Neha, Arjun's mom with stern face.

Yes, our twins were in Arjun's mansion.

Why are you guys! Making my wife angry in the morning itself?" asked Karthik, Arjun's dad kissing his wife's forehead.

"No uncle! Not me, he is the one who made Aunty angry." said Darun.

"Who? Me? How comes that? What did I do? You were the one who pulled my hair" said Varun in an accusing tone.

"Yes! I was the one who pulled your hair. But what did you do? you said I was shouting " said Darun with stern voice.

"Yes! That was truth only." said Varun shrugging his shoulder.

"You!!" said Darun and was going to pull Varun's hair again.

"Stop it!, both of you!" shouted Neha and Karthik at the same time.

They both stopped fighting but was killing each other with eyes.

" By the way, Guys! Why are here in the morning itself ?" asked Karthik frowning, because he knew that was their beauty sleep time.

" Oh My God!! Oh My God!! We forgot about that.Uncle! Today our result will be out,I am scared uncle. Where is Arjun? What is he doing?"asked Varun with a scared expression.

" Today is your result day?, but Arjun didn't tell us anything. By the way he is sleeping. " said Neha with confusing face.

" What!!!! "twins shouted in unison.

" Yes " said Karthik.

" How can he do this uncle? "asked Varun with shocking expression.