Chapter - 27

The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts , the more you attract great things into your life.

Arjun's POV :

" Where is Keerthi? " Varun asked looking at Shreya who is alone.

" I don't know. I think she will come soon" She said.

" I don't think so. The class is about to start " I said. Shreya looked at the wall clock in our classroom and realize that I'm correct.

" Yeah, but she didn't inform me anything" Shreya said sadly.

" It's ok. It must be emergency " Darun said. Shreya nodded her head understanding his point.

At lunch time, as usual we sat together. Shreya is so silent today and also little sad.

She is missing her friend, anyone can find by her face reaction.

" Shreya " I called her. She looks startled by my sudden call.

" Huh? " She looked perplexed.

" Relax " I said slowly and she nodded her head.

" Just chill girl. Your friend will come tomorrow. So stop missing her " Darun said.

" Yeah, we are here and we are also your friends. You can be cool around us. We are not gonna eat you. So, talk to us freely " Varun said.

" Yes Shreya, it's been more than three months , we know each other. So, you can behave normal around us " I said.

" I can understand but it will take some time " She said meekly.

" How much time do you need? " Darun asked her.

" Huh? I don't know " She said looking down.

" It's ok but try to talk to us freely, then only you will get used to it soon" Darun said.

" Used to what? Your stupid fights? " I asked them.

" You shut up " They shouted at me.

" Ok, I'll try " She said smiling lightly.

" Ok " I nodded my head.

We finished our lunch with some talk and those monkey's irritating banters and walking back to class, when someone called us.

" Varun, football coach is asking for you " That guy said.

" Ok, I'll be back " He said to us and went from there.

" Hey, I also want to meet him. Excuse me, please " Darun also said running behind him.

Now, it's an awkward silence between me and Shreya. She was looking ahead and walking and I'm looking at her face. She is cute.

" Shreya " I called her.

" Hmm " She hummed in response not looking my face.

" You are so cute " I said and she stopped in her track with wide eyes. She looked at my direction in a lightning speed and I hissed at her speed. God, she was so fast that her neck would break.

She is looking at me dumbfound and I'm looking at her with small smile.

" W... Wh.. What? " She asked bewildered.

" I said you are so cute " I said it again.

This time she stilled in her place shocked.

" Don't be shocked. I felt the same when I first saw you " I said.

" And I still remember the first time I met you. Do you know where did I meet you for the first time? " I asked. She shook her head negatively still in daze.

" I saw you for the first time near the ground. You were crying like a crazy person and you wiped your tears so fast when you saw that lady with you. I think she is your guardian " I said.

Shreya is looking at me like I'm some alien from other planet. Her eyes can come out of socket any time.

" Hey, Shreya. I was searching for you only. Come on, help me with our new assignment " Neha said suddenly coming there.

She look at me and smiled.

" Hey, Arjun " She chirped.

" Hii " I said smiling. Shreya is still looking at me with her wide open eyes.

" Shreya " She again called her but Shreya's eyes glued on my face.

" What did you do? " Neha asked me. I shrugged.

" What happened to her? " She again asked me and I again shrugged my shoulders.

" Shreya " This time Neha shook her by her shoulder.

" Huh " Now she come out of her shock world.

" What we're searching in Arjun's face? I was calling you for five minutes " She said shaking her head. 

" Huh? It... It's.. N.. Nothi... Nothing" She stammered. I look her with small smile.

" Come and help me with assignment " She said.

" What assignment? " Shreya asked her.

" The one which that Vinay sir gave us last week " She said.

" By we already submitted that " She said realise something.

" Not me. Only you submitted " Neha declared.

" Ohh " Shreya reacted.

" Ok, now stop talking and come with me" She said dragging her.

Neha is dragging her towards our classroom. Shreya look back at me with some emotion in her eyes. I smile at her and she disappeared inside our classroom.

It was unexpected, not only for Shreya but also for me. But I'm feeling satisfied after telling her this.

                  **********************

Hello!!!

How was the chapter guys? I hope you like this chapter!!

If you like this chapter, then VOTE!!!!

                                                          - Miya 😘