Chapter - 13

CHALLENGES ARE AN OPPORTUNITY TO TEST YOU AND RISE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

Arjun's POV :

I was surprised looking at the scene in front of me. Because I saw Shreya there with an office staff.

I can't believe my eyes. I thought I can't meet her anymore, but here she is.

" Yes" mam asked to that office staff.

I was looking at her Shreya but she was looking at her friend. But her friend ignored her looking at other side. I think they had fight.

"Arjun, you were talking about her right?" Varun asked.

" Yes, I was talking about her only" I said still looking at her.

" Wow, now our Arjun started to talk about girls. It's a miracle" Darun said dramatically.

" Shut up" I said and turned my attention towards her again.

" Mam she is a new student. Actually she chose Biology group but now she want to change from biology to computer. The procedure is completed. So, I came here to inform" said that office staff.

Wow, good choice. Now I can meet her daily.

Hey please don't take me wrong. I never talk to any girls unnecessarily, but I think she is different. I don't have any wrong intention towards her.

I think her cuteness and innocence make her different. I want to be friend her. My mind telling me that she is a secret book and she doesn't want to share that secret with anyone.

I want to become her friend and want to find the secret which made her cry.

" Okay, come in" mam said to her.

She came in and went near her friend, but she didn't move from her place.

She showed her puppy eyes to her friend. She sighed and leave some space for her to sit.

She sat there silently. She is cute. If I talk to her, will she talk to me?

" She is cute, Arjun" Varun said to me pointing at Shreya. I think he also noticed her cute actions.

" Yes, Cutie is a perfect name for her" Darun said smiling. I nodded my head.

" Okay, you continue" mam said to her friend.

" Myself Keerthi. I got 88% in 10th standard. I studied in ABC school. My parents are running a business. My hobby is dancing and roaming around the city. That's all. Thank you." she said.

" Ok good" mam said.

" So, that monkey's name is Keerthi" Darun said with a funny expression.

" But she has good Percentage" I said.

" True" they said.

" Next, you introduce yourself" mam said looking at Shreya.

Her eyes went wide for a second but she composed herself and stood up.

She looked at Keerthi, she blinked her eyes like assuring something.

" I'm Shreya" she said. So, I'm correct. Her name is Shreya.

" Ok, go on" mam said.

" I Don't want to say anything further mam. That's all" she said. My eyebrows frown. Why?. I want to know more. I mean we all want to know.

" Why Shreya? Introduce yourself properly. Tell us about your family" mam asked her.

She closed her eyes tightly. What happened to her?