Chapter - 14

IF PEOPLE ARE DOUBTING HOW FAR YOU CAN GO, GO SO FAR THAT YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM ANYMORE.

Arjun's POV :

I was beyond shock when she said she is an orphan. She is a strong girl.

Whatever the problems she had but she scored excellent marks.

I am so proud of her. You know why? Because she scored the same mark as me with having no facilities unlike me.

She studied in a below average school. She didn't have anyone to support her and teach her apart from her school teachers.

Meanwhile I studied in the best school. My parents were very supportive during my exam preparation.

Right now we are sitting in the canteen as it is a lunch break.

We brought lunch from home because my mom never allow me to eat in canteen. The reason is, I once had food poison after eating canteen food.

We are having our lunch when I saw Shreya and Keerthi there. They are sitting beside us.

When I turn towards their direction, Keerthi is stuffing food into her mouth like she never had food before. I chuckled looking at her.

" Huh! She is eating like a Gorilla" Darun said making face. I think she likes her food very much.

" Maybe she is hungry" I said to him.

" Yeah, she must be hungry" Varun said.

" Of course, she needs energy to jump like a monkey, that's why she is eating like this" Said Darun.

" Look who is speaking. A Monkey is teasing someone as monkey. Don't worry Darun, you are the best monkey ever. No one can replace you" I said seriously.

" Very funny" he rolled his eyes while stuffing food in his mouth.

I think, this monkey also need some energy.

" She is amazing" Varun said suddenly looking at them.

" What a bad taste" Darun commented. I smacked his head.

" Shut up idiot"

" No Darun. I'm talking about Shreya" said Varun.

" Yes, she is a wonderful girl. I was shocked when she said about her Percentage" he said.

" She is very talented" I said.

But she didn't smile back, when I smiled at her in classroom.

Maybe she is an introvert.

" Hey girls" we heard a voice. Oh, it's Sara. Now what she is upto.

" Hello" Keerthi said.

" Actually, you are sitting in our place. We always have our lunch in this place" she said sweetly. I narrowed my eyes at her behavior.

" Oh, so you want us to shift to another place?" Keerthi said getting the point.

" Actually yes, but as you already started to have your lunch, I don't want you to stand in the middle. So can we join you?" she asked. Our mouth hung opened.

" Is she really Sara? " asked Varun.

" I think so "

" But I think, she is upto something" Darun said.

We shrugged our shoulder. After completing lunch we went from there to ground.

This is our routine. Every day we used to spend some time in ground after lunch.

" What about our football practice, Varun?" I asked. He is a excellent football player and our team captain.

He is the one who taught me football. I can play but an average player. He is the best in football.

" I think, our practice will be start from next week" he said. I nodded my head.

We have some individual talents like, I can dance well, Varun is excellent in football and Darun can play guitar very well.

" Excuse me, can you please tell me, Where is the canteen?" we heard a voice.

She is the same girl who asked my monkey friends about the way to her classroom in the morning. Actually she is our classmate.

Her eyes widened seeing us, Especially my friends.

" Oh you? " Varun asked.

" Actually.. " she started.

" Actually, you want to know, where is the canteen, right?" Darun asked with mischievous smile.

" No" she said immediately.

" Then, do you want to know the route to five star hotel?" he asked her.

" No" she said.

" Then, what do you want?" Varun asked.

They started their work. This is their entertainment. If they come to know that there is someone who scared of them, then they will start their roasting session.

" Nothing" she said meekly.

" Then, why did you come here?" Darun asked.

" That... That..." she stammered.

" Stop it, guys" I said fake glaring at them.

" What is your name?" I asked her.

" Neha" she said.

" Ok Neha. Go straight and turn left,there you can find the canteen" I said.

" Thank you" she said and start to move from there.

" Oiii" Darun called her again.

" What?" she asked narrowing her eyebrows.

" You didn't thank us" he asked pointing him and Varun.

" Why should I thank you? " she asked raising her eyebrows.

" You asked us the route, but after knowing the route you didn't thank us. What a irresponsible girl" he said dramatically. She saw him like he is some alien.

" But you were not the one helped me" she said rolling her eyes.

" You! How dare you? You rolled your eyes at me. Don't move from there. Stay still" he said taking predatory steps towards her.

At first she doesn't understand what he said, but after realizing his words her eyes went wide like a ball.

" Ahhh mummy" she shouted and ran from there like a rabbit.

We burst out laughing at the way she is running. She is running like someone going to take her life from her.

She is such an interesting character.

" Why were you pulling her leg, Darun? She is a nice girl" I asked him.

" Just for fun, bro" he said. I shook my head smiling.

" Did you see her face? She was looking at us like we are some ghost" Varun said making us to laugh again.

" It's all because of you guys. She was terrified to even talk to you" I said laughing.

" What did we do?" they asked innocently.

Idiots!

I shook my head. No one can change them and I don't want them to change. They are the best.

                 *******************
Hello guys,

How was the chapter? I hope you all like this chapter.

If you have any suggestions you can tell me.

Who is your favorite teacher? 😉 Comment!!

If you like this chapter, then Vote!!!

                                                   -  Miya 😘