Chapter - 29

The best time to do it is now , sometimes later become never.

Arjun's POV :

" Then, that's your lose. Don't complain that I didn't tell you this in future " She said and opened her car door but turned towards Shreya and said something which shook us to the core.

" You are not gonna meet Keerthi, hereafter "

After hearing this word from her everyone stared at her not knowing how to take that statement.

" What are you saying aunty? " Shreya asked fear was evident in her voice.

" Yes, She won't meet you again " Her mom said again.

" What? But why? " Shreya asked her again.

" Because we are shifting to another city " She said we gasped at her words. We never expected this.

" She can't leave me like this. I wanna meet her. Please take me to her " Shreya said and few tears left from her eyes. Sob escaped from her mouth. We were also shocked.

" You can't meet her, Shreya. Please stay away from her. Don't try to come near her. You are not going to meet her and she also won't meet you " Keerthi's mom said and about to open the car door but Shreya stopped her by grabbing her hand.

" Please aunty. Let me meet her. Please, I beg you " Shreya pleaded joining her hands in front of her.

We had tears in our eyes.

" Yes aunty, she is our friend and for Shreya she is everything. Why are you doing this to her? What is the harm to meet her one last time " Varun said in a breaking voice.

" Because I know that she is not good for my daughter. I never liked my daughter being close to her. I never liked this girl and now also. She is not going to meet her and that's final " Keerthi's mom raised her voice.

" But why? They are good friends aunty " Darun said.

" No, maybe they were good friends but not anymore " She said stubbornly.

" Why? " Finally I asked her. I want to ask her why she hate Shreya this much.

" Because she is an orphan. I don't want my daughter to be with an orphan like her " She said venom dripping from her voice.

" What are you talking aunty? Why are you talking like this? " I raised my voice unable to hear her hateful words. Shreya was crying terribly now.

How dare this woman talk like that? Who gave her permission? What if she is an orphan, she is also a human right?

" I know what I'm speaking and why I'm speaking. This girl was with my daughter only for our money. After all girls like her want to live luxury life, right? She is not an exception. Money minded people " She said and my last string of patience broken there. Looking at Shreya's tear filled and shocked face I lost my cool.

" Mind your words aunty. You are talking too much now. We know and saw their friendship and I know about Shreya very well, you don't have to give character certificate to her " I shouted at her and she return Smirked at Shreya. What is her problem now.

" So, you finally found some other people to enjoy thier money. Congratulations " She said eyeing me and my friends. At this time Shreya was crying historically.

" Stop it. You don't have any rights to accuse her like that. If you say any other word, we won't stay calm " Darun shouted. He loves Shreya as his Sister.

" Ohho, ok young man. You don't have to do anything. I'm leaving " She said mocking us.

" Just leave " Varun said rolling his eyes.

" No, aunty please. I want to meet her for one last time please " Shreya begged her but she hopped in her car and drove away without telling anything.

" Please " Shreya wishpered while falling on her knees. Her tears are breaking our heart.

" Shreya. Come on wake up " Darun said and lift her from the floor.

" Please, I want to meet her one last time please " She cried looking at the same way where Keerthi's mom went few minutes ago.

" Shreya, she went away. Look at me, we'll meet her tomorrow. Now, please go to your home " Darun said.

" No, I want to meet her Darun. You know right? I can't live without her. She is my only family, Darun. How can she do this to me? " Shreya cried holding Darun's hands.

" I know you both are very close but we can't do anything now. Please Shreya. Please calm down. We'll meet her tomorrow " Darun said but She was not in a mood to listen.

" No, I want to meet her today " She cried more.

I went near her and turned her towards me. I held her both hands and said slowly like I was talking to a baby.

" Shreya, listen. You are not looking fine and you can't meet her like this. Now, you'll go to your Home and take rest and we'll meet her tomorrow. We'll take you to her house. Now please calm down and go to your home "

" But " She was about to say something but I cut her off.

" We'll meet her tomorrow, Shreya" I told her and a sob escaped from her mouth. We also had tears in our eyes looking at her state.

" Promise? " She asked like a baby. I smiled with tears in my eyes.

" Promise. Now come, we'll also come with you " I said and held her hand softly.

" It's ok, I'll go " She said wipping her face.

" It's not okay. Now come with us " We took her to her Home aka Orphanage.

The same old lady who I saw that day in ground with Shreya was there and asked us what happened to Shreya , looking at her face which was looking dull and sad. We told her everything and she was also very sad to hear that.

Shreya ran away the next second we reached her Home. We looked at the way she ran and left from there after told that lady to take care of Shreya.

                    *******************

Hello Guys!!

Do you have any idea? What will happen next?

Keep thinking 😉

If you like this chapter, then VOTE!!!!!

                                                          - Miya 😘