Chapter - 7

SET YOUR GOALS HIGH AND DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET THERE!!

Arjun's POV:

I was sleeping when I heard my alarm shouting, Oh! Sorry that wasn't alarm, that was my lovely friends.

" Arjun, you sleepy head wake up" said Darun shaking me.

" What do you want idiots? I wanna sleep, first get out of my room" I said getting irritate with their act.

" For God's sake! Today we have to go to school to choose our course" said Darun slapping his forehead.

" We will go later, now don't disturb me"

" No Arjun it's already 11'o clock get up now" said Darun in a stern voice.

" If you don't wake up then I will pour a bucket of water on you" said Darun in threatening tone.

I immediately woke up from my bed, because I know Darun will definitely do that. I am telling you, he is very dangerous person.

Yeah! Today is our admission day in school means we are going to choose our course. We went for a trip last week and we enjoyed a lot.

" Arjun, what are you doing? Stop day dreaming and get ready" Darun said frowning.

" You are such a irritating person, Darun" I said getting irritated.

" Oh! That I am, by the way thanks for the compliment" he said bowing his head.

" Idiot" I said getting up from bed to do my morning routine and I can hear Varun laughing. They are one of the best things happened in my life.

I got ready and went downstairs.

" Good morning mom" I said kissing my mom's forehead. My sweetheart.

" Good morning sweetheart" she said with a beautiful smile, her smile is the best smile I have ever seen in my life. My world.

" Where is that idiots?" I asked sipping my coffee as I couldn't see them around.

" They are having their breakfast" mom said the matter of fact. They like my mom's cooking very much.

I shook my head smiling.

" Come, you also have your breakfast" mom said moving towards dinning area.

" But mom, I'm not hungry" I said not in a mood to have breakfast.

" You always do this Arjun, It's very important to have breakfast, now come and eat " she said in warning tone.

" Yes, Arjun it's very important to have breakfast" Darun said stuffing food in his mouth.

" Yeah, I can see that" I said rolling my eyes.

" Arjun" mom dragged my name in a warning tone.

" Okay, okay don't get angry" I said started to have my breakfast. She will become dangerous when she gets angry.

" Arjun, do you want me to come with you" mom asked.

" No mom! It's not necessary as we already studying in that school"

" Okay that's great, I'm planning to go for shopping" mom said grinning. She loves shopping.

" Okay mom, enjoy" I said teasing her.

She shook her head smiling. After having breakfast, we are ready to go to school.

Shreya's POV :

Today I got up early as I couldn't sleep properly. No! It's not because of any problem it's just I was so excited. Yes! Today I'm going for school admission in my new school.