Chapter - 23

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

Arjun's POV :

" Then you will sing?" Sara asked sarcastically.

" Not me. But Shreya can sing, that to 100% better than you" she said suddenly. Now we all are looking at her with a shocking expression.
Especially Darun.

" What?" we shouted in unison.

" Yes Darun, she can sing. So you can make her as a main singer in your team" Keerthi said.

" It's shocking" said Darun. Same feeling.

" Why are you shocked?" she asked.

" Because Shreya never told me that she can sing" said Darun glaring at Shreya.

Shreya was gulping looking at Darun's  angry glare. Keerthi was stilled in her position with wide eyes.

Darun was glaring at Shreya and she was glaring at Keerthi. Haha.

" Sorry" Keerthi mumbled looking at Shreya's dangerous glare.

" I'll kill you" she whispered looking at Keerthi.

" I'll kill youuuu" shouted Darun glaring Shreya.

" I'm sorry Darun,but I'm not interested in singing" she said with a pleading eyes. Cute.

" Why?" he asked.

" Because I don't want to sing" she said shrugging her shoulder.

" You know singing Shreya. Then why? Atleast accept this for me" he said.

" Wow now you are begging her to sing. What a pity?" Sara said clapping her hands.

" You stay away from this" Darun shouted. She ignored his shout royally.

" Shreya can't you do this for me?" he asked.

" Sorry Darun,but I'm not interested" she said meekly.

" Fine you don't have to do anything for me. After all I'm just your classmate right? Thank you for this. I can find someone else" he said confidently. Darun means confidence.

" Ok Darun, but do it fast. Within two days I want a new singer" Vinay sir said.

" Sure sir" he said.

" Ok you all can go now" sir said.

After sometime we all ready to go home. Darun was looking like angry young man.

" Leave that Darun. Come we'll go to ice cream parlor. Come" Varun said looking at his dull face.

" No Varun. I'm not in a mood to eat ice-cream. We'll go another day" he said.

" Ok bro, but please smile na" Varun said.

" Yes Darun. You aren't looking good in this face. You are looking like a ginger eaten monkey" I said to lighten up his mind.

" You say this all the time. When I'm normal you used to say I'm a monkey and now I'm upset, now also you calling me as monkey" he said making face.

" No, there is a different bro"I said.

" What is the difference Arjun? " asked Varun winking at me.

" Oh that. The difference is, actually he is looking like a monkey all the time but when he is angry he is looking like a ginger eaten monkey. Note the word ginger eaten monkey" I said and burst out laughing.

Looking at me Varun also started to laugh. Darun looked at us for sometime and he also burst out laughing. We laughed our heart out.

Finally he was smiling. I want him to always be happy like this.