Character Introduction

Hello!!!

Okay guys!! I'll introduce our story characters in this chapter.

***********

Arjun :

He is our male lead. Currently completed his 10th grade exams and waiting for his result. He is a kind person who cares for everyone especially his loved ones. He loves his mom and dad very much. They both are his world. He has two best friends Varun and Darun. These three are best friends from childhood.

And he is our "little boy" who I have mentioned from first chapter.

Neha karthik:

Arjun's mother. Kind lady who love her son like anything. He is her world. Her whole world revolves around her son and her husband. She is a homemaker and a beautiful woman.

Karthik:

Arjun's father. A good businessman with pure heart. He loves his wife and son a lot. He helps needy people. A kind hearted man.

Varun and Darun:

They are identical twins who like to fight with each other. They fight for no reason because fighting is a best entertainment for them.

They are Arjun's best friends from childhood. They also completed their 10th grade exams and waiting for result. They always support Arjun in his ups and downs.

Shreya:

Our female lead. She is an orphan. She is so beautiful, kind, cute, lovely, mature and caring person. She talk less as she is an introvert who doesn't speak with others unnecessarily. Shy girl. She completed her 10th grade exam and waiting for her result.

She has a best friend named Keerthi who is her only relative other than her Hoppy. Hoppy is none other than God. She love to talk to God in this friendly way. After all he is her first friend. She loves to help others and study well.

And the "the little" I have mentioned from first chapter is none other than our Shreya.

Keerthi:

She is a cute, bubbly, talkative and a best example for extrovert. She talks a lot. She is our Shreya's best friend from school days. She treat Shreya like her own sister. She also completed her 10th grade exam and waiting for her result. She support Shreya in all situations.

**************

Okay guys! These all are our story's main characters. There are some other characters also but I'll introduce them when it requires.

I hope you all like the characters?

Which is your favorite sweet Guys?! 😉Comment!!

If you have any suggestions you can tell me.

- Miya 😘