Chapter - 11

ONCE YOU REPLACE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS WITH POSITIVE ONES, YOU'LL START HAVING POSITIVE RESULTS.

Shreya's POV:

I stopped in my track when I saw Keerthi waiting for me near the school gate. How can I face her?

When I was thinking about this I felt like someone hugging me, It made me to come out of my thoughts.

Keerthi was hugging me like her life depending on me.

" I missed you, cutie" she said hugging me tightly.

" I missed you too" I whispered as I was in a edge of tears.

" You know I'm so happy. Hereafter we can meet each other daily and we will study in the same class. Aren't you excited?" she asked breaking the hug.

" Oh yea.. Yeah.. I...I'm excited" I said shuttering.

" Why are you nervous? Look at me carefully I'm not your teacher, I'm your best and beautiful friend Keerthi" she said dramatically, but I didn't react.

" Oh God, Shreya what happened? Let me guess you are nervous because this is our first day in this school. Am I correct?" she asked me.

I don't know Keerthi, How will you react after find out the truth?

I nodded my head for her question.

" How many times I have told you don't be nervous for silly things. Listen Cutie there is no reason for you to be nervous. Moreover I'm with you right? Then why are you nervous? Chill girl" she said in order to make me feel good.

I am feeling guilty now. Here she is trying to support me but I hide an important thing from her. Sorry Keerthi. I hugged her tightly.

" Sorry, Keerthi" I mumbled and I know she can't able to hear that.

" Did you say something?" she asked frowning.

" I said thank you"

" For what?" she asked being confused.

" For always supporting me" I said smiling.

" Oh please, don't start your vote of thanks" she said rolling her eyes. I shook my head.

" Ok, come we will go to our classroom" she said dragging me.

" Keerthi, wait" I said stop her from moving further.

" Now, what?" she asked glaring me.

" Keerthi, what will you do, if you come to know that I hide something important from you?" I asked gulping.

" Why? Did you hide something?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

" Please, tell me Keerthi. Will you leave me? Will you not talk to me ever? Will you abandon me like my parents did ti me? " I asked her and tears streaming down on my cheeks.

" Hey, relax. Relax Cutie. Why are you crying baby? Please stop crying" she said consoling me.

" No, first you tell me, will you leave me one day like others?" I asked her desperately.

This question disturbing me since I hide this matter from her. I have only her in my life. If she will also leave me, no no please, don't think like that Shreya.

" Shreya, stop crying first. Then only I'll tell " she said wiping my tears which made me come out of my thoughts. I nodded.

" No Cutie. I'll never leave you" she said and I felt relief.

" But..."

" But, what?" I asked her.

" But, I'll definitely punish you for your mistake" she said sternly. I look at her shocked.