Chapter - 16

Forget who hurt you yesterday, but don't forget those who love you everyday. Forget the past that makes you cry and focus on the present that makes you smile.

Arjun's POV :

Today morning mam announced about our extra curricular activity clubs. It's regular in our school, nothing new.

Of course I'll join dance and football clubs. I love dance.

It's been a week after school reopen. It's going well.

" Why they select Vinay sir as in charge staff?" Varun asked.

" I also don't know, but he is one of the irritating staffs in our school" I said.

" I can't even understand and bear his maths class, now I have to bear him in additional classes also" Darun said totally pissed off.

I turned my head to right side and saw Shreya thinking something deeply.

I didn't talk to her yet,but I always used to smile at her whenever our eyes met.

She never smiled at me back but it's ok, I think she is not comfortable to talk with new people.

One more think she has good knowledge in everything.

I know Vinay sir targeting her and I know the reason too. For that reason I hate him.

He always ask many questions to her. Trust me his all questions are irrelevant to our subject, but she answered his questions casually.

Now he is our in charge staff, so he will definitely do something.

Another problem is Rohan. He always try to talk to her, but she never talk to him. But who is he? The great Rohan, used to trouble her.

" What are you thinking, Arjun?" asked Varun tapping my shoulder.

" Nothing" I said shaking my head.

" We know you from childhood, Arjun. Tell me you were thinking about Shreya and Vinay sir's behaviour towards her, Right?" Darun asked. Sometimes It feels like he is matured but sometimes it feels like he is worst than a child. I smiled at him.

" Yes, I was thinking about that only " I said frankly.

" I also don't know, why he is behaving like this but it's very wrong to treat someone like this" said Varun and I nodded my head.

" Whatever the reason, but I don't like his behavior towards her" said Darun frowning.

" I know the reason" I said which turned their attention towards me.

" You know the reason?" asked Varun. I nodded.

" Then tell us" asked Darun impatiently.

" Actually Vinay sir's daughter was studying in BNS school. She is in same age as ours. Before admission started he talk to principal about his daughter's admission in this school. Principal also said yes.

But after the result management wanted to take Shreya in our school. You know the reason, because she has 98% and she is brilliant.

So the last seat was given to Shreya based on scholarship. Because of that Vinay sir's daughter lost the opportunity to study in this school. This is the reason " I said.

" This is hilarious " said Varun.

" Yes, I know " I said shrugging my shoulder.

" Dude, it's not her fault then why he is targeting her? " asked Darun with angry face.

" Some people are like this only Darun. We can't do anything to change them" I said patting his shoulder.

" But how do you know about this?" Varun asked.

" My mom told me. Vinay sir's wife and my mom are friends" I said.

" Yeah, how did I forget this?" said Darun.

At the same time Vinay sir entered into our class.

" Students, did mom inform you about the extra curricular activity clubs?" he asked.

" Yes sir " all said in chorus.

" OK now one by one come and give your name in interested clubs" he said.

One by one all went to inform him about their interest and gave their name.

I joined in dance and football club. Varun joined in football and art club. Darun joined in music and swimming club.

" Did you all give your name?" he asked.

" Yes sir" all said.

" What about you, Shreya?" he asked.

She stood up her place and said " I don't want to join sir"

I know the reason.

" Why?" he asked. She didn't say anything stood there looking down.

I don't like when she do like this. I want her to be strong and defend herself in front of others.

But she always look down when someone ask anything apart from study. I sighed.

" I asked you something, Shreya" he said sternly.

" I don't want to join sir" she said again.

" You said it already. I'm asking you, why are you don't want to join in extra curricular activities?" he asked sternly this time.

" I don't even know, why people like you want to study in this school, when you know you don't have any capability" he said venomously.

She closed her eyes tightly. Keerthi was about to say something, but She stopped her. Keerthi glared at her.

" Whatever, it's a rule here, you have join atleast in one club" he said. Yeah, it's true. It's compulsory to join in extra curricular activities in this school.

" Ok sir, I'll join in music club" she said.

" Do you even know anything about music?" he asked. Now he is talking too much.

" Yes I know" she said.

" Like what?" he asked. Arghh! What is his problem.

" I can play Keyboard and Piano" she said. Wow, she knows many things.

" Okay" he said and wrote her name. After that he went out of the class.

" Wow, she is in music club" Darun exclaimed grinning.

" So what?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

" I will talk to her and we'll become friends soon" he said with excitement.

" But she never talk to anyone till now" said Varun.

" I'll try, bro" he said. I shook my head smiling. If she talk to him, then I will also have a chance to talk to her.

" Keerthi joined in dance club, Arjun" he said after sometime.

" So?"

" So, you have a chance to dance with a monkey" he said laughing.

" Shut up, idiot" I said smacking his head.

" You both forgot about football club" Varun said raising his eyebrows. After all he is our  football captain. We smiled at him sheepishly.

                    **************

Hello Guys!!

How was the chapter? I hope you all like this chapter!!!

If you have any suggestions you can tell me.

Guys, Do you like music?? 😉 Comment!!!

If you like this chapter, then VOTE!!

                                                    - Miya 😘