Chapter 2: Cat shaped bread

"Can you please remind me, why are we at the airport right now?" Nat is so confused as to why they are here. Earlier today Max promised that he would take him out on a date today but much to his surprise, they are at the arrival area of the airport and not to mention with the two other goons. 

A middle aged man whom he does not know the name of and Boun.

"We need to pick up someone." Max answered him. 

"Is he really that special that we have to be here?" Nat crossed his arms while pouting. 

"Stop being such a whiny baby. You are not the only one who is stuck here." Boun looks at him annoyingly. 

"It is supposed to be my birthday today and celebrating it." Nat continues to whine. 

Max looks at him this time. "I know babe. Please be patient." He holds Nat's hand and caresses the back of his hand softly with his thumb. He then looks at Mr. Lee who is busy working on his tablet. "Khun Lee, What time will he arrive?" They all look at him. 

"He did mention that he will arrive 30 minutes from now but there seems to be a delay with the plane." Mr.Lee says apologetically. 

"I knew it!" Boun says almost frustrated. "I told you Max that he would be late. I have to cancel taking Prem to the cafe because it says that I have to be here as his 'business partner' and he will arrive specifically on time." He really hates it when he can't be with Prem when he promises him that he would be there when he sees Nunew. 

"Since when did he arrive on time when it comes to us." Max just smirks at him. "If he could let us wait for years he would do it." 

Nat then sighs. "What is so special with this friend of yours? He seems so important to you guys." 

Max and Boun look at each other. Boun looks at Nat. "There is nothing special to him actually. He is just an ordinary boring CEO, who is stubborn and late..." Boun goes on speaking. 

Max widened his eyes and pointed at the back of Boun. Nat was also speechless and could not believe who he just saw. 

"You seemed like you had seen a ghost." Boun confusingly looks at their  reaction. 
He turns around and behold the person they are waiting for. 

"Seems like the boring part isn't particularly true but you could have added handsome then that would suffice the description that you made for me." He smiles. 

"Zee!" Boun was so delighted to see him. It has been 6 years since they saw each other. Personally. 

Zee gave him a man hug. "How are you doing bro? Welcome back to Thailand!" Boun asked him. 

Zee gave his bag to Mr.Lee who was also delighted to see his boss. He mouthed thank you to him before turning back to Boun. 

"Doing good!" He then looks at Max. "Max!" Max comes near to him leaving the gaping Nat behind. 

Nat could not believe that the person they have been waiting for is Zee. THE ZEE PRUK. The owner of GA International. The famous hotels and restaurants in Thailand. 

He did not know that his boyfriend is a close friend of this Billionaire. Zee then looks at him. 

Nat immediately blushes. Zee smiles, "You must be Nat Natasitt, the famous writer?" 

Nat just nodded, unable to speak. Max comes near to him. "You can finally meet my fiancé. Nat meet Zee, our best friend and the owner of GA international." Max tried to introduce them.