Chapter 15: Secrets of Unopened letters

"You were really crazy indeed back then. You guys just don't know what excuse he made just to be with Nu." Poppy shakes his head. 

"Now I am curious." Jimmy scoots over as Max joins them. "What did he tell Nu?" 

It was Mark who answered him. "That someone is bothering him and that he needs Nu's help to shoo them away." 

They all laugh. 

"That is the lamest excuse that I have ever heard from a Zee Pruk, What were you thinking about giving that excuse?" Park asks as he wipes his tears from laughing. 

“I just really don’t know what I was thinking back then. I just want him to be near me, that's all.” Zee explains himself while smiling. “Besides that was not the first time I have seen him.” 

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Jimmy rolls his eyes. “Like I thought that was the first time you met him.” 

“How can you stand him being like that?” Zee asks Tommy. 

“I just have to.” Tommy sighs. 

“Daddy.” They heards a soft voice calling from the back. 

Zee looks behind him. 

“Hey sweetie, how come you're still awake?” Zee carried her and rubbed her back. 

“I was watching Barbie with Yaya Shin and Uncle Lee.” She yawns. “But I still can't sleep. I want to sleep with dada.” She leans her head on Zee’s shoulder. 

“Now you have to explain who that little girl is.” Parks asks. 

“Guys I’d like you to meet Minnie.” Zee looks at them then back to Minnie. “Say hi to them, sweetie.” 

“Hi.” Minnie looks at them sleepily. They wave their hands at her.

“Daddy, where is P’New? Can he sleep with us?” She continued, closing her eyes. 

Poppy chokes on his drink while the rest of them look too stunned at the little girl's request. 

“He can’t sweetie, he has to do something. So it will only be you and Daddy, okay?” 

Minnie just nodded her head. 

Zee looked back at his friends, “I’ll be back guys, I’ll just let my daughter sleep.”

“Be sure to be back, Panich, as we have a lot of catching up to do and be sure your answers are all ready.” Tommy says as he drinks his wine. 

🖤🖤🖤

“We have already attained the highest revenue for the last months both internationally and locally. I would like to congratulate you on that.” Xeron sits in front of the office table after he puts the tablet on it.

“That is great!” Nikolai looks at the graph that Xeron is referring to. “It is always our goal to stay on top of the business chains.” 

“Will that be your only goal in life, Nik?” He asks him. 

“Where is Zee? Is he partying out there again?” Nikolai answered him with a question. 

“Let the kid breathe. He just got back.” Xeron massages his head. His headaches are prominent these days, with all the family stuff going on.