Chapter 11: Wedding booth, Thunder and a Cat

Disclaimer: photos used in this story, I do not own and credits should be given to the righful owner.

Nu was standing near the exit waiting for his sister. Amara gave the final instruction to one of her co-student councils and came near to her brother.

"Can you tell me why I have to go with you?" Nu asks her as they make their way to the garden of the hotel where the booths are located. 

"We are currently short of staff to handle the booth and we need help. Phi Janis will also be helping us. Did you take your lunch?" Amara asked him. 

"Yeah I did and took the medicines too." Nu paused from talking. His eyes twinkling in delight as he sees one of the stalls selling macarons. 

Without saying anything, he drags Amara and buys one box.

Janis and Yim walk to them. 

"I knew we could find you guys here. We need to go now as one of the booths has a long line of customers." Yim says. 

"Let's go." Nu grabs the box of macarons, ensuring that it will not fall before walking. 

They arrived at the end most part of the garden and sure enough there were a lot of customers lining up. 

"Now that's a lot of customers." Janis gasps. "Prem better be paying my make up kit for this."

"What do you need the make up for by the way?" Nu asks Janis. 

"To make others pretty." Janis answers him as she fixes her cap. 

They arrive at the main entrance of the tent. 

Nu then walks backwards seeing the sign hanging on the upper part of the tent. 

“Oh! no…no…no…” 

“Nu? What’s wrong?” Janis asks. 

"I know what you guys are doing and I am not doing it." Nu says with finality. 

"Come on Nhu! We really need your help on this. All you have to do is to just stand behind the white curtain and wait if ever your number will be picked out. If you do, then just a little play of the mini wedding." Yim pleads to him. 

"I am too tired." Nu whines. He does not really want to do this. “I told P’Prem that I can do all the other booths just not this one.” 

"Please Nu! I will be joining the team curtain too and also I promise you that I'll treat you to any dessert that you would like."  Janis pleads with him too. 

Nu looks at Amara. "Don't tell me you will be begging me too?" 

Amara shakes her head and smiles. "They can do it already." 

Nu looks at Janis and Yim doing a puppy eye on him. 

"Alright! Alright!" Nu has nothing against those two. 

Yim, Janis and Amara all cheered. While Nu just shakes his head. 

Nat then joins them inside the tent. 

"Don't tell me, jelly you will be joining too?" Nu asks as Nat sits beside him.

"Yup!" Nat drinks water. 

"Did your fiance ever agree to this?" Nu asked him. 

"It was Prem's idea for me to join." Nat smiles excitedly. 

"You seem enthusiastic about this." Nu crosses his legs. 

"Who would not be! Just like the old times. I remember when we had this type of booth, we kept exchanging our places and Tutor got so pissed." Nat giggles.