Chapter 12: Push

Zee is walking by the shoreline. Hoping and praying that he will find Nu in time. He dials Lee's number but he is not answering.

Frustrated, he put his phone in his pocket.

He was nearing the rocky part of the shore when he saw a little girl running.

"Papa Zee!" He was so shocked to see her running all worried.

"Minnie? What are you doing here? Do you know it's dangerous?" Zee kneels down to be on the same height as her.

"There is no time Pa! My friend needs help!" Zee almost stumbles as Minnie grabs him. "Slow down, sweetie."

Minnie lets go of his hand and goes down first, Zee then follows her. "Faster Pa!"

"Minnie you might fall down." Zee warned her but she did not listen and continued to walk.

Zee didn't have a choice only to follow her.

Minnie kneels down and tries to talk to a man who was covering his ears.

"Phi New don't worry daddy is already here to save you." Minnie then looks at her.

Another thunder came and Nu was already crying. Minnie trying to calm him down.

Zee did not take any second thought. He grabs his phone and headset from his pocket, plays the current song he was listening to and comes near to Nu. Minnie moves out of the way.

Zee puts the headset first, he then removes his jacket and cover and puts it over Nu's shoulder.

He kneels down and looks worriedly at Nu. He swallowed when Nu's eyes met him.

"Zee..." He heard him whisper before Nu collapsed. Zee was fast enough to catch him.

"Pa will he be okay?" Zee almost forgot that Minnie is with them.

"He will be, papa, promise you that, now do you have your phone with you?" Zee asks her.

He carried Nu and adjusted him on his hands, making sure that he won't fall and is comfortable.

"I have it." Minnie shows him her phone.

"Can you please call Uncle Lee and ask him to pick us up here?"

Minnie nodded her head and dialled the number.

"Let's slowly walk back to the road for him to easily see us." Zee takes a step slowly as the rocks are now slippery from the sea water.

"Seraphine, come on!" Minnie calls the cat but it does not get up. She picks it up and follows Zee.

When they arrived at the main road Lee was already there. Getting the car ready. "Woah! Uncle Lee did you fly?" Minnie was so amazed that he arrived quickly.

"The faerie gave me her pixie dust so that I can fly here as fast as I can." Lee winked at her and got a giggle from her.

"Can you guys come faster?" Zee shouts from the car. He carefully laid Nu's body first on the back seat and held his head. He finds a pillow but could not, he was about to call Lee when Minnie was already standing on the open car door.

"Take a seat Pa." Zee follows her.

Minnie puts the pillow on Zee's lap. Lee smiles. "That's our good girl." Lee messes up Minnie's hair. The little one showed an angry face at him and pouted.

Lee just chuckled.

Zee carefully laid Nu's head on the pillow. Lee and Minnie got in the car.

"Uncle Lee, will my friend be okay?" Minnie asks him.