Chapter 10: Anything

Disclaimer: photos used in this chapter, I do not own and the credits solely belongs to the owner.

James stretches his body as he and Net go down to the restaurant to have some lunch. 

Prem, Boun, Max, Tutor and Janis were already seated at one table. Janis waves as she sees them. 

“Good Morning , Phi! I cooked breakfast for everyone today!” She says excitedly. She dragged James to the table. Net following them. 

“You guys are in a good mood today?” James asks. 

“Who would not be, the festive vibes is giving all of us joy.” Amara says while she is chewing the food. 

James sighs. “Amara, you are no longer a child. You don’t need reminding not to talk while your mouth is full.”  He massaged his head. 

“Are you okay?” Net asks. 

“Just a slight headache. Dealing with my siblings these days is too much to bare. Hoping there is a book on how to deal with teenagers.” He chuckles. 

“Well, we will always be together to take care of them. You are not alone.” Net kisses James’ temple. 

“I don’t need sugar in my coffee! Because facing them will be enough to give diabetes.”  Prem says as he stir his coffee while smirking and looking at them. 

James just rolled his eyes at him. 

“By the way guys, what’s the plan?” Tutor asked them. 

James looked at him all confused. “For what?”

“For my brother and Nu? I mean it would be impossible for us to hide them from each other.” Tutor stated a fact. 

“He is right.” Janis second demotion. “With activities like this it is impossible not to meet one another.” 

“I could suggest something.” Max joins in the conversation. 

“Oh please, not one of your ideas again.” Janis whines and rolls her eyes. 

“It would be a total disaster if we follow your suggestion." Boun twisted his fork in the air. 

Max looks at him with disbelief. "Are you supposed to be on my side?" 

Boun shakes his head. "Not when it comes to your silly ideas." 

"But I think this idea will work this time. I swear." He raises his palm in the air. 

"Let's give him the benefit of the doubt guys, maybe this time it will really work." Net tries to defend him. 

"I'm listening." Prem joins in the conversation too. 

"Oh please, phi, I beg you! It will break us down!" Janis playfully begs. She then looks at Max. "Just kidding, you know that I love you right."

Max just gave her a squinted eye. 

Prem looks at Janis. "If it does not work he will have his head for his idea." Prem raises the butter knife and swishes it in the air and winks at her. 

Janis giggled while Max gulped. 

“Now you need to speak up or you will forever be silenced.” Boun laughs. 

Max looks at Boun and Janis. “I really hate you both.” He then crosses his arms across his chest. “Then there is no use for me to speak.”