Chapter 13: Tease

Disclaimer: photos used in this chapter, I do not own and the credits solely belongs to the owner. Tweet being made in this part of the story is just a figment of imaginagion by the author and none of it is real.

"Nhu, you have to wear this, it is too hot outside. I know you have not fully recovered yet." Clarence fixes the bucket hat.

Nu blushes and smiles at him. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me, your welfare is my utmost concern, your highness." Clarence bowed down in front of him.

Nu giggles. "Clarence." He slaps playfully on the older one's shoulder.

Clarence smiles at him fondly. "That is true and you know that."

Nu nods his head. "I know."

"By the way, this is for you." He hands Nhu a single flower.

"Clarence. You don't really have to do this." Nu says shyly. "You know that..."

Clarence cut Nu off. "I know Nhu. You don't have to say it again." He looks at him sadly. "I just wanted to try now, cause maybe just maybe you might give me a chance this time."

Tutor come near Nhu.

"Clarence." Tutor greeted him stiffly.

"Tutor." Clarence nodded his head.

"Can't you just steer clear of Nhu? Didn't I warn you about that?" Tutor says through gritted teeth.

"I would only stay away if Nhu says that I should. As long as he is okay with me around , I'll stay." He looked Tutor straight in the eye.

"Don't be so over confident, cause you might fall so hard that you might not recover from it." Tutor smirks at him.

Clarence clenches his jaw. Nhu gets in between the two.

"That's enough, you two."

Prem comes in as he can see the tension that is surrounding the two boys. "Clarence, you are needed in the shoreline for the final instruction."

Clarence smiles at Nu, ignoring Tutor's sharp eyes looking at him. He went out of the main lobby.

Prem and Tutor look at Nu,crossing their arms.

"What?" Nu asks them innocently.

They just both shake their heads. "I got to go. Tor, I'll leave my cousin in your hands." Prem waves his hands and leaves them.

"I don't need a babysitter." Nu pouts and whines.

"Yes, you do. We just left you five minutes ago and then some dude came up hitting on you." Tutor says it.

Nu just sighs. The level of overprotectiveness from his family and friends are sometimes way too over the line.

"Instead of guarding me here, why don't you go and pick Yim up so that we can already go." Tutor is about to protest but Nu stops him. "No buts." He pushed Tutor slightly away from him.

Nu sits on the couch when someone calls his name.

"Phi New!" Minnie runs to him, climbs on the couch and hugs him. "Are you feeling okay now?" The little one asked him.

Nu smiles. "Yes I am, that is because my nurse is so good at taking care of me."

Minnie giggles as Nu touches her nose.