Chapter 17: love on sidelines

Nu opened his hotel room and was surprised with the chaos that was happening.

Amara was too stunned. "What the hell?"

James is sobbing at the side while Net is cooing at him. Boun was dancing without any music and jumps on the bed

Prem joins him. Nat is trying to stop Boun and Prem but they just won't listen.

"Are they usually like this when drunk?" Amara ask Nu as she tried to grab her bag on the side.

"Sometimes." Nu answered her shortly.

James stood up and went near Prem. Net tried to stop him but his husband is too strong.

He then pushed Prem off the bed and he landed face front on the floor.

Yim tried to help Prem up.

"Mar we need to go out now." Nu said alert on what James just did with her cousin. "War is about to start."

Amara did not wait and ran for the door. Nu followed her behind.

"They are indeed crazy." Amara shakes her head.

Yim and Nat also came out from the room. They saw Nu and Amara standing nearby.

"I quit on them." Nat raises his hands as they come near to them.

"Now where should we stay? I won't be coming back there. I would rather choose to sleep in the hallway." Yim says, wiping his sweat.

"You guys can stay in my room. It is big as Hia Nu's so we would all fit. Besides, hia will be spilling some tea and it is indeed exciting to have some people I can react with." Amara giggles.

"Oh, I am on if it is tea!" Nat says.

Amara and Nat went on first leaving Yim and Nu.

"Let me guess you decided to tell her." Yim says as they follow the other two.

"It is really about time." Nu says as they get inside Amara's room.

🖤🖤🖤

"Come on guys hurry!" Amara shouts to Yim and Nat. She takes a seat in the bed.

Nat runs and sits beside her. Yim handed to them some snacks they could eat as they talked.

"You sure didn't come prepared." Nu says, looking at the snacks on the bed.

"Alright, alright what's the tea all about?" Nat asks.

It was Amara who answered first, "All about Hia Nu's love life." She giggles.

"Ohhhh...that is interesting. When I met you back then you were already single and boys were chasing you from here to there." Nat giggles too.

Yim just looks at Nu and smiles.

"We were already on that part where they went on a date in the amusement park." Amara says.

"We were so happy but 5 months after that it was nearing their graduation when things change all of a sudden." Nu says smiling sadly.

"Hmmm..." Yim hummed in agreement. "I remember the big news that day."

__________

"Ahhhh...my back hurt so bad. Why do we have to sit for that long." Yim says as he stretches his body. Tutor and Nu did the same thing. Two hours of conference is just tiring.