*New Prolgue*

Rayleigh

"Kaye," I called out my best friend's name as I came to an abrupt stop, clutching my chest because my heart rate began to race . "I don't know about this," I hedged nervously.

I and my overly excited beautiful long platinum-blonde-haired best friend now stood right outside of the main entrance to a new and very exclusive underground sex club.

Staring at the double metal doors, "What if someone recognizes us and snitches us out to my mom-- shit," I cursed realizing something even worse. "Or my brother, Cole?"

Fuck, I can't believe I  actually let this bitch talk me into coming here tonight. This has got to be the most daring and completely craziest thing I've done in years. And certainly, something I would never—and I mean never volunteer to come and do since losing my father. I would never up and say, "Hey, Kaye, how about we take a ride to town and check out this new and very low-key sex club!" Even I could hear the sarcasm...

I'm only tagged along because both Kaye and myself  overheard Jacks, one of my brother's best friends, telling someone about this incredible "ah man, you've got to come see this place, bro," underground sex club while we were down at the pool hall a couple of nights ago. And, of course my best friend has not stopped begging  me to come down here with her so she could check it out for herself.

Now, of course I made her beg and plead first. But, I already knew I would have to agree because I know without a doubt she wouldn't have stopped asking until I finally cave.

So, here I am—I finally caved. Now I'm just standing out here, not knowing what to expect when we finally walk inside and, who we might run into. But, I did get a slave for the next two years, so it's not all for nothing...

But if I'm being honest here, who in the hell was I trying to kid... really? I'm low-key dying to know what really happens in a real sex club.

I've been overly curious about the BDSM community for the past couple of years now. But, here in little ol' Eden, North Carolina, I would have never expected we would actually stumble upon a real sex club so soon...

I may not be an experienced person when it comes to sexual intercourse in general, but I've read up on a few things. Plus, I do love reading books surrounding the topic—I mean, the dark erotica kind. It's a little embarrassing to admit it aloud, but there's just something that gets me all hot and bothered when I read about a man—a real strong, confident, Dominant kind of man. One who could command and control a woman to do anything he desired.

God, I was even fascinated with why I found that so exciting. Especially for someone who's never had sex—I mean, the actual act of intercourse with someone.

I may have even hopped on google and read on a few blogs trying to figure out why or what it could mean for someone to like the things I feel I may like. I hated to admit it, but, I believe it pointed out that it could be because I may have what they called "daddy issues".

Now, please don't get my words all twisted or anything. I'm not saying that every female or male for that matter, who practices or lives inside the BDSM lifestyle has dealt with some kind of daddy or mommy issue, or has endured some kind of fucked up childhood or some sort of abuse.

Even though I think I have "daddy issues", I've also learned that anyone—and I do mean anyone could enjoy the lifestyle and community without having had some sort of fucked up issue happen to them in their life. Unfortunately, a lot of movies and books, especially the religious community have painted the community in a terrible light. A lot have spread false information making it out that for example, if a man who enjoys sadism he must get his rocks off by abusing a woman or man physically and or mentally against someone's consent. That a man enjoyed beating and mentally torturing a woman who submits to him is what BDSM is all about. Or that people enjoy it only when they have had some sort of child abuse inflicted upon them. But, trust me on this guys, it's all far from the truth.