~SEVENTEEN~

"Karla! Open the fucking door!" I yell through her front door

"Karla! Open the fucking door!" I yell through her front door. Nick who stands propped against the wall beside her door, shakes his head as he began to hear her moan. "Why are you putting up with this bitch's shit?" He asked.

I asked myself that same question when I called her this morning. I wanted to end this contract two weeks ago when I first heard she was sleeping with someone else. Of course, this bitch denied the allegations.

I rolled my eyes at Nick. I pull out my gun and begin putting the silencer on it. "I don't get it. You have never gone to these lengths over some bitch that you signed a contract with. Help me understand." He says as he puts his silencer on.

I don't say a word. He's right. I got information this afternoon on who the guy is and the name is what has me banging on this fucking whore's door.

I don't bother answering him as I aim my gun. "1-2-3!" I counted. I quickly shoot the door's mechanism and then quietly push the door open with my foot. I nod to Nick and make my way to the room where she can still be heard moaning.

Standing in front of the bedroom door, I hold my hand to Nick, motioning to wait. I pop my neck and quickly raise my foot and kick the door. The wood cracked and splintered as it flew open. My ears instantly fill with screams of fear as I look to Nick, letting him know to hold his gun on them.

I calmly pull a pack of smokes out and slip a cigarette in my mouth, lighting it and inhaling the smoke as the lovely couple rushes to cover their bodies with the sheet.

"No need to cover up on my account. Please...finish." I chuckle as the smoke exhales out. "Damien, this isn't what it looks like." The cunt Karla tries to say as I hear Nick snort.

I fucking hate that line. Why do people say shit like that? It obviously is what it looks like, the fuck is wrong with idiots who say that shit?

"Oh, it's not?" I laugh. "It looks like you were just riding my father's cock. What was I supposed to see?" I asked hearing Nick chuckle.