~FIFTEEN~

I slipped into the sheets beside her as quietly as possible

I slipped into the sheets beside her as quietly as possible. I don't want to wake her. God knows I need a few hours of sleep. The most confusing thing about this need in me for this beauty is that I'm craving more than her sweet cunt. I enjoy spending time with her, hearing her thoughts and ideas is satisfying as well. I could listen to her laughter all day. It's fucking mind-boggling. I have never wanted to talk and listen to a woman before I've gotten what I needed. Yes, I'm selfish. I never claimed I wasn't.

I need to sleep, the past couple of days have taken their toll. I should have come home with Ray, but I had to make sure I took care of Josh's body and all of the evidence at the cave. I've never relied on an outsider's trust and I don't plan on starting. Cole is truly trustworthy, but I've been in this game long enough to know, don't trust anyone but yourself.

I feel relief and drowsiness the moment I softly pull her body into mine. I sigh in content as I feel her softly breathe.

I peel my eyes open, as I hear a buzzing noise

I peel my eyes open, as I hear a buzzing noise. I notice Ray's body has covered me like a blanket. Her arms and legs hug me, and I have to brush her hair out of my face. I smile looking to the nightstand noticing it's Ray's phone that's going off.

Quickly and quietly, I move to grab it. The screen is glowing a number that's not saved as a contact and I sit up and answer it.

"Hello?" I flick my eyes to Ray, making sure I hadn't woken her.

"Um, hi. Can I speak to Ray?" A woman's voice asked. "Sorry, she's not awake right now," I inform.

"Oh. Can you tell her to call Barb, Josh's mom when she wakes? She will know who I am." She states.

Clearing my throat as I tense, "Yeah sure." I hit the end button and place her phone back down on the stand after clearing the history call log. Fuck...why is she calling Ray?

I lie back and pull her body into mine. Taking my hand, I pull her waist firm against my cock. I groan softly as I bury my head into her neck. I push my hard cock into her soft ass and hear her moan slightly. Fuck her moans are fucking music to my ears!

I kiss her neck as I grind against her ass. "Your moans are killing me." I breathe.

I turn her body over, seeing her eyes try to open. "Damien?" She says groggily, as she tries to wake. "I won't lie, I enjoy waking up to you wrapped around my body," I admit as I brush her hair from her face.

She smiles, her face turning a soft shade of pink. I gently climb on top of her, spreading her legs. I grind my cock against her warm pussy enjoying how hot it felt. She moaned softly causing me to bite my bottom lip.

"I want you." I groan when she grinds against my cock. I know if I do it, this will be her first time, so I have to make sure not to push her too far. When did I ever care before? "Are you on birth control?" I grit through my teeth. She nods her head, "Yes, since ninth grade."—good.

I grip her chin and make her focus on me. "You need to tell me to stop. If you don't, I'm not going to be able to." I rasp huskily.

I've dreamt of this since the moment I laid my fucking eyes on her. I grip her sides as she looks up to me, eyes hooded. "Please." She whispered. "I need to feel you." She moves her hips, rubbing herself against me. Fuck, she's breaking me down.

I pull her lips to mine and devour them. The need in me is intensified, as I feel her soft moans vibrate against my lips. I gently sit up as I pull her up with me. I pull her shirt off, tossing it to the floor. I unclasp her bra, tossing it as well...

Fuck me.

My eyes gaze at her flesh, appreciating her beauty. She is breathtakingly gorgeous. I grab my pants and slide them down, feeling how sensitive I am. I quickly grab her panties and roughly yank them off. Her breaths become harder and heavier.

I lay my head against her shoulder as I try to control myself. "Baby, are you sure?" I whisper. I don't know if she truly gets what she's getting herself into. Does she want someone like me to be her first?

Pulling myself up, I lock eyes with her. I don't hesitate, pulling myself up slightly as I look down, grabbing my cook positioning myself at her entrance. Closing my eyes tightly, trying to silence the need to fuck her hard. I open my eyes and look into hers, sliding in as I harshly bite my lip.

"You should run, tell me to never come near you." I groan as I slowly slide in, restraining myself as my cock inches in little by little. Fuck, she's tight.

"I'm not good for you," I admit as I feel her nails grip my arms like claws. "Fuck my feisty Kitten. I'll bring you nothing but hell." I grit as I feel myself slide completely in. Fuck...

"You can do better than me." I rasp as looking into her eyes as I stop, allowing her to adjust. Her face scrunches slightly. I let my face fall to hers and take deep breaths. "You ok?" I ask her, both of us breathing heavily. "Does it hurt too much?" Shit, what if this hurts her too much?

She shakes her head, "No, don't stop." She whispered, her face misted with sweat. She wraps her arms tighter around my neck as I began to move, hearing her hiss. "Fuck," I groan as I feel how tight her walls are gripping me. "You feel fucking amazing." I rasp between strokes. Taking it slow. Fuck, I've never been slow and easy. Fuck, it feels amazing though.

After a few minutes, her hissing turned to soft moans falling effortlessly from her lips. God, I've never enjoyed this slow intimate shit before...

Looking down at her face, "You ok?" I ask. God, what the hell...

"Yes." She whispered as she softly shook her head. I nod my head, as a smile forms on my face. I kept my eyes on her, something in me needing to watch her every reaction as I thrust in her. Her entire body is covered with sweat, face flushed as she pants with pleasure. Fuck she's breathtaking...

I pick up speed as her walls clenched me tighter. "Goddamn baby girl." I grit. Fuck, it feels like a death grip wrapped around my cock, I know she's close. I take my hand, combing the hair out of her face.

"Yes, that's it, Kitten, just let go." I coax. Our bodies were both wet with sweat, grinding my chest against hers. "Fuck, you feel so fucking good." I groan. Fuck, how is she doing this?

"Oh, Damien!" She moaned loudly as I feel her body begin to convulse. Her orgasm spurred mine, feeling my cock twitch as it jerked three big spurts of cum.

I place my head on top of her shoulder, trying to control my breathing. "I don't know why, but you're awakening something in me." I rasp

Goddamn it! As much as I want to deny this, but I truly think I'm falling in love with her...