~SEVEN~

The last twenty-four hours have been one hell of a doozy

The last twenty-four hours have been one hell of a doozy. From the very moment, I stepped foot into the sex club, until this very moment sitting in Damien's truck. When I had walked back in with Kaye and Cole, after they pulled up, I sure as hell didn't expect to see DJ's face covered in blood and I sure as hell didn't expect Damien to be the cause of it.

I was shocked when he asked me about my kissing DJ. Then, it all began to make sense. Damn it DJ must have told Damien about the kiss in my bedroom and I'm assuming that's what caused the fight. Yet again, Damien is tossing me mixed signals. He's hot one minute, and Ice cold, the next.

I stare at this gorgeous guy, as he rested his head against the driver's side headrest. I have no clue why I feel this pull towards him, but I do. I know I should get out, toss the duces, wish him a happy life, and never look back; fuck but I can't, and for the life of me I can't figure out why.

He's a straight asshole to me. He raises me, making me feel good about myself, and in the blink of an eye, he drops me flat on my ass, making me feel unattractive and unwanted.

He and DJ are total opposites. No, it isn't because I've known DJ longer,  it's because of the way he treats me, raises me, and he hasn't dropped me just yet.

So why am I sitting in this asshole's truck, trying to open him up and figure him out, instead of making sure DJ is ok? Make safe the decision and see how things pan out with DJ? Fuck if I know, I don't have an answer to that just yet. God, does that make me crazy?

"I need to get out of here. I can't go back in right now. I don't think I could restrain from busting his fucking nose again." He grumbles. Again, he claims he doesn't want me, but the moment he found out DJ kissed me he fought him, and probably broke his nose over it. Is it me or Is this guy trying to fuck with my head?

I mentally shake my thoughts and look at him. Humming, "Can I show you something?" I ask, lifting my lips into a smile. He rolls his head, that's still resting against his headrest, and looks at me, skeptically.

"Show me what?" he asks. I'm pretty sure I saw his lips slightly turn upwards. "I'd rather just show you. I promise you'll like it." I sit-up and poke my bottom lip out, "Please?" I pout, softly.

He closed his eyes and took in a long and deep breath then slowly releases it. "Fuck me, yeah fine. I honestly don't care where I go, I just need to get away from here and collect myself." He grumbles, turning the key as he starts his truck. Before putting the truck in gear he hands me his phone and nods his head.

"Put in the directions in the navigation app." Nodding, I quickly type in the directions. I then place his phone in the clip he has docked on the dash for his phone quickly buckling my seat belt. Smiling to myself, I feel like I may help him more than he realizes because the place I'm taking him to see is a place I go to when I need a moment. Sad, lonely, or even angry moments.

Halfway through the drive, I notice how gorgeous the sky is beginning to look. It's almost dusk as the sun is almost at the spot, where the sky becomes countless colors as it has a countdown before it disappears. Signaling it's the moon's time to glow.