~FOUR~

I frantically ran out of that room and felt relieved once I spot Kaye

I frantically ran out of that room and felt relieved once I spot Kaye. I grab her hand, quickly pulling her out of the club. "What's wrong with you?" She shouts once we reach her car.

I stop beside the passenger door, running my hands through my hair, totally panicking. My heart is racing, and I feel really confused. I just know it was him! While he cleaned me I had glanced down at him and saw a part of a tattoo. The same tattoo I've seen Damien have. The moment his eyes collided with mine, I know it was him, the same fucking green eyes I am always obsessively gawking at! But after the bullshit, he spat about me being a kid, why in the hell did he speak to me like that in that room?

"Ray?! What the hell is going on? Did something happen?" Kaye asks, pulling me out of my crazy head, as she looks over to me, concerned. "I am pretty sure that my teacher, or whatever he is," I pause as I swallow my nerves, "Kaye it was Damien," I confess, feeling my breaths getting quicker and more laboring. Fuck, I sound insane don't I!?

She looks at me for a few moments and then begins to laugh. "Kaye," I huff as I grip the door handle roughly. Still laughing, I sling it open and climb in, and then I realize that my body is shaking.

The things he did to me. The things he said—oh god! If it was him, why didn't he allow me to know it was him? What does this mean?

"So, the teacher, your "Master", you believe was Damien? Do tell me how the fuck that could even be possible? I mean, were you blindfolded or something? How could you not know for sure?" She asks me, sarcastically.

"He was wearing a mask. The room was barely lit but once he took me into the bathroom to clean up, I could see his eyes...and... and a part of a tattoo!" I screech. "I'm pretty sure it looks just like one of his. He had a deeper voice, but I wasn't paying attention." I rattle off. His eyes though, I knew they looked familiar, but I banished the thought. I mean seriously, what are the fucking odds?

"Girl, you are fucking losing it. That guy has you so twisted, hot, and bothered, you're imagining shit." She laughs. Ignoring her comment, I keep replaying the scene from that room. I place my head against the window as Kaye drives us home.

Yeah, sure the man is a Greek God and he's panty-dropping gorgeous, but no way in hell could I have made this up. Right? Shit, I should have ripped that mask off. I almost did but I chickened out.

The more I think about it, the more pissed off I become. That fucking jerk made me feel like a fucking child. "Cole's baby sis" he had said. If I'm not insane and that was him, why in the fuck did he say all those nice things? What's his deal? Yes, the fucker has my head twisted alright...

"Why did you not stop him or shit, pull his mask off to confirm." She asks, bringing me out of my head. I fucking wanted him that's why? And I'll admit, I'm a fucking pussy! Plus, what if I was wrong? I've never been in this type of situation, hell I've never even been kissed. So why would I be bold enough to just ask, or take his mask off?