~TWENTY ONE~

Attaching the spreader bar to her legs, I look up, seeing her spread bare across the bed

Attaching the spreader bar to her legs, I look up, seeing her spread bare across the bed. Her dark wavy hair scattered around her. Those dark brown gorgeous eyes hooded, as she stared down at me, lust shining from those eyes. She's always had gorgeous eyes.

This isn't our first time, but this isn't the normal intimate scene, we are experimenting with each other. I love control. She wants to see if she enjoys the submissive lifestyle. She signed the three-month contract I had my lawyer draw up. She had heard from a mutual friend about my preference and asked me to help her.

Yes, our parents know one another. They are close, and my father has helped her father numerous times. Growing up together I have always thought she was hot, but knew she wasn't as stupid as most girls around here. She knows who my family truly is. She knows we are connected with a lot of New Orleans criminal activity.

"That feel ok?" I asked, hearing how husky my voice was. She nods her head frantically. "I told you before, Lind's, you have to verbalize your answer. It's important so I know you're truly ok." I grunt, raising a brow as I reminded her from our previous sessions.

"Yes, it's fine." She nervously spoke, biting those plump lips. The memory of the night before flashed into my mind, replaying her sucking my cock perfectly.  She fucking swallowed every goddamn drop. Shit, she's really amazing. Such a promise...

I squint my eyes, "Do you want my cock baby?" I asked hoarsely, a smirk playing on the tip of my lips as I climb onto the bed. My cock was already hard for her. "Do you want me to fuck that pussy?"

"Oh god yes." She moans, closing her eyes as she arches her back, making her breast more prominent. I grip the spreader and lift her legs, hooking them to a hook that's hanging from my ceiling, slowly placing myself in between her thighs.

I look down, groaning as I see just how wet she is. "Oh, you definitely want this cock." I grit out through my teeth, gripping her thighs in my hands. Placing my cock at her entrance, I purposely slam it in, enjoying every second of her cries of pleasure. "Fuck, you feel so warm and wet baby." I groan as I rock back and forth, slowly.

"Oh Damien, fuck me." She moaned deeply in her British accent. Her words enticing my own climax to build. Shit...

"Yeah, is that what you want? You want to be fucked?" I asked, smacking her pussy, which earned me a small scream. "Fuck." She moaned as she scrunches her face, sweat beginning to build along her face.

"Oh, that's it, baby," I coax in a deep and hoarse tone, just as she began to try and thrust her hips along with mine. I grip her thighs harshly as I begin slamming in at full force,  feeling her legs start to shake. "Shit," I curse between breaths, "You almost ready to cum for me, baby?" I asked through gritted teeth, spreading her even more as I went deeper.