~SIX~

I grasp her neck and pull her to me

I grasp her neck and pull her to me. I curiously watch, as her face flushes and she slightly parts her lips. Fucking beautiful. I place my lips on her and hear her moan softly. Her hands slide up my arms, slipping into my hair, spurring me to wrap my arms around her and pull her against my body as I deepen our kiss. She moans as I grind against her parted legs. Fuck, I can feel her heat, grunting as I still remember how her mouthwatering juices taste.

Fucking damn it all to hell! She's incredible!

I pick her up, grunting as I feel her legs wrap around me, licking and nibbling her lips. I'm drowning out the voices in my head, the ones telling me to stop this madness, as I walk her over to my bed, slowly kneeling as I let us fall to the mattress, grinding my hard cock that wants this girl.

Her arms wrap around my neck, grinding with me, filling my ears with her soft sexy moans.

Her lips move with mine and I feel her grinding against me harder. "Fuck!" I groan as I continue to enjoy her lips and mouth. For fucks sake, I've never wanted to taste a woman's lips like this. Especially girls like her.

She deserves to find someone who can give her what she wants and make her happy. I refuse to do relationships. I have women come in and out of my life and it never goes any further than our playtime.

Yes, playtime, I refuse to let a woman get comfortable, and if they knew why, they'd know I'm saving them from a life of shit. They would be happy I don't settle. So many women believed they could change me, but I won't allow it.

I have never had a woman make me fucking crazy. I pull back and let her catch her breath, I look at her lips, they're red and swollen from our kiss. Fuck, this young and sweet innocent creature, has truly fucked up.

My body stiffens, realizing I was her first kiss, Fuck! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? Dear God, this is Cole's fucking sister!

I abruptly pull myself up off of her, and back up slowly, stunned as I look at her. She opens her eyes and looks at me, aroused and confused. My eyes look at her swollen lips. I mumble a curse under my breath as I turn from her face. Fuck, what the fuck do I keep doing?

I slip my hand through my hair, feeling angry. Why the fuck am I letting her get in my fucking head!? No—Fuck NO! I can't allow her in my head like this, it will ruin my plan not to mention my fucking friendship with Cole. Hell, the guy has been in my corner since we met as roommates three years ago.

Breathing harder, I ball my fist letting it smash hard into the wall beside me, which causes her to yelp. "I need you to leave," I say in a harsh tone, not even looking at her.