~TWENTY~

My fucking heart is racing so fast as I stare into her eyes

My fucking heart is racing so fast as I stare into her eyes. Fuck, what is she doing to me?

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I ask. I watch her smile in my hold, as my hands cup her face. I softly rub my thumb on her cheek, leaving a smear of blood behind.

"I'm sure I'm in love with you." She admits. I let her face go and run my hands through her hair. Tilting her head up, I don't hesitate as I quickly capture her lips in a kiss.

Her unique taste mixed with the cocktail she had been drinking instantly danced on my tongue as I slipped it into her mouth. Fuck she tastes so good.

I pull back, allowing us to catch our breaths. Her eyes are hooded, I watch her chest rising and falling as she took deep and quick breaths. I can't take it, I fucking need her. I need to be tangled up in her.

I pick her up, making sure she wrapped her legs around my waist. I take quick steps to my room and shut the door, I feel her grip my hair.

I began kissing her neck, her breaths become heavier and deeper. I can feel her pulse on my lips. Her heart is racing the same beat as mine. "I need you." I rasped, gently placing her on her feet.

I turn her around and began to softly kiss the back of her neck. She tilted her head, giving me more access. I lift my lip slightly as I find the zipper and slowly slide it down.

"This dress is amazing." I breathed, leaving soft kisses on her shoulder. I slide the dress off her shoulders, "It looks familiar." I say, stepping back to let the dress fall from her body.

"Kaye and I found a nice shop in town, Lindsey's Desires." She said. "The owner and her business partner came tonight, I wanted you guys to meet them, but I never got a chance to introduce you after everything that happened." She said, turning to face me. Lindsey's Desires? Why does that sound so familiar?

Shaking the thoughts, I suck in my bottom lip and gently bite down, soaking her body in. Fuck, she's sexy without even knowing it.

"God, you're so fucking sexy baby," I tell her. She stands in her black lace bra, her skin flushed. She looks down at her feet. I pull her chin up to look at me. "Don't do that." I scold. "You never look down. You're beautiful, sexy, own that baby girl." I smile, watching her lips lift to a small smile. Fuck, I love that smile.

"Don't lower your head anymore." I watch her nod.
"Lay on the bed for me," I demand as I began to unbutton my shirt. She sits down and slips her heels off. She slowly slides back, never taking her eyes off of me.

Slipping my pants off, I climb onto the bed and spread her legs. God, I need to taste her.

I bend down, and kissed her chest, still feeling that heartbeat thumping fast. "Fuck, you're pure sin baby." I groan, pushing my hard cock against her heat between those thighs.