~TWELVE~

I feel the sweat drenching my entire body

I feel the sweat drenching my entire body. Pulling off my shirt, I wipe my soaked face and grab a bottle of water. I need a fucking shower and sleep.

We're currently at Jacks', sitting around his kitchen table. The cause of the heat aside from it being summer is because Jacks' AC is broken, and he's currently waiting on the repair company to arrive.

"So, it's settled then?" I ask making sure I look at every one. Cole, Jacks, and DJ all stare back at me. It's been close to 12 hours since the nightmare went down in the cave between me and Josh.

Once Cole and the guys found me and Ray in the cave, Cole discovered something about Josh that called for three sweaty guys to be sat around the table. He didn't say a word, except he wanted Jacks to drop the girls off, and for him to come right back.

The moment they left, Cole pulled me to the side, after telling DJ to run back to his four-wheeler to get the cellphone he had forgotten. I was confused but I figured it out pretty fucking quickly.

12 hours earlier—"Damien, I need you to tell me exactly what happened?" Cole asked

12 hours earlier
"Damien, I need you to tell me exactly what happened?" Cole asked

I sigh, annoyed at being asked again what had happened. "I went looking for Ray as I offered. A little while had passed and I still hadn't found them. There was only one last place I could tell that they could have possibly been, so I walk up towards the entrance here," I take my hand and gesture towards the cave entrance beside me, "and heard them talking. I listened and he wanted to kiss her and she said no, she didn't feel that way towards him. I heard him say something about if he fucked her she might change her mind or something like that. Right after, I hear her scream. I immediately charged in and saw Josh holding her as she was struggling to push him off of her." I look at him, shrugging my shoulders. Not understanding what else he wants me to say.

I wouldn't think twice about doing it again if he did that to Kaye either. Hell, any girl. No means fucking no.

"And..." he motioned for me to finish. I huff, fucking hell, I've already told him this shit. Is he a cop? Does he think my fucking story is going to change? When the bastard wakes, he can tell him the same fucking thing.