Chapter 3

Naruto went on a sightseeing trip. It would be a shame not to appreciate Seattle and its beautiful beaches. He did a quick check around the apartment and decided it was more like a house than an apartment, it was bloody huge.

A fucking penthouse suite to be exact, with a personal terrace and pool! Walking in there felt fantastic, the living room had a huge chandelier thingy with beautiful golden lights. The adjacent lounge room had a home theater with the coziest bed and blankets ever. There was an additional floor with an inbuilt gym and a study. There were two other bedrooms and Naruto assumed them to be extra bedrooms he didn't bother to go check them. All his attention went to the amazing kitchen that was gourmet style, he loved every part of the kitchen, there were so many gadgets and appliances he wanted to use and see what his cooking turned out to be like. Although Naruto imagined they ordered a chef to do all their cooking he couldn't convince anyone that someone with this much money would be cooking for themselves.

Well, Naruto loved cooking and since living alone after his grandparents he learned whatever he could from them. Not to mention he already baked cookies. Late last night just for the heck of it the sweet aroma of freshly baked cookies filled his new apartment, giving him a little sense of home.

The bedroom was the size of his whole place back home. With white, and navy-blue walls and golden ceiling lights and white, blue, and navy accessories. The bed was circular and had gorgeous flowing curtains hanging from the top white and blue, Naruto felt like a royalty just by imagining himself sleeping in it. To top it all off the bathroom had a jacuzzi bath, a multi-headed shower unit and the fluffiest towels and bathrobes he had ever seen and felt.

Naruto decided he could definitely live here for three or more months and that would make up for putting up with stuck up arrogant sexy Uchiha Sasuke. Although he was stuck up, he was very-very attractive, his ebony hairs and eyes and that porcelain like skin. And my – my if Naruto dared it wasn't like he could deny a strong, superior, overconfident sexy type.

But, as with everything else, Monday morning arrived sooner than Naruto anticipated, and now he was standing inside the new walk-in closet at six a.m. after his run and shower. He needed a power suit, something to say he deserved this chance more than anyone. Most of his crisp suits and outfits were hung up after he'd gotten back yesterday.

Finally, he decided on a navy double vented pants suit with a crisp white shirt and blue tie. It was simple, and professional. He decided he would take the credit card tomorrow and do some more shopping.

Naruto brushed and tamed his wild hair. People always nagged him whenever they would see his naturally wild blond hair and would instantly judge him to be as wild as his hair, which wasn't entirely false, but it still hurt. He really didn't like people having any opinion of him when they never considered him.

After getting ready and making some breakfast, Naruto heard the bell ring, he knew who was at the door.

"Ohayo~ Shika" Naruto opened the door smiling at his best friend who he was seeing after six years, Shikamaru went inside and returned the hug his best friend was giving.

"Ohayo, Naruto How are you?" Shikamaru said in his usual bored tone.

"Good, care to join me for breakfast?" Naruto asked as they both made their way to the fancy kitchen, looking at his wristwatch, it was still 7 in the morning giving them ample time to finish and head office.

Naruto set a plate in front of Shikamaru which was filled with eggs, bacon and avocado toast and coffee on the side.

"Man, out of everything I miss your cooking the most," Shikamaru said taking the bite of the toast, he suppressed a moan that was begging to escape.