Chapter 23

"We need to talk. Now" Sasuke said in a very demanding tone which didn't sit well with the blonde.

It would be a cold day in hell before Naruto stooped low and gave in to this raven's every demand after whatever he said to him last night.

Naruto knew well of the consequences of denying his boss's boss, but he just wasn't in the mood to entertain Sasuke's demands at his vim. He knew there was a strong probability of him getting fired.

But Oh well, he won't have to feel the rage and embarrassment he felt when Sasuke was lost in someone else's arms.

"I think you are going out of your wits Mr. Uchiha. I am sorry but you're going to have to wait since I have urgent matters to tend to." Naruto said shocked at how strong he sounded as he quickly freed himself from the tangles of Sasuke to head out.

But Sasuke had other plans he wasn't going to let the blonde walk out on him this easily with a swift moment the raven held Naruto hostage between his arms again.

Without sparing another second, he claimed those lips again, he had tried to deny it but there was definitely something going on with his feelings towards Naruto.

Naruto was left in shock once again as he didn't know why Sasuke was kissing him since they weren't out in the open with cameras and people to deceive.

Sasuke swiftly picked Naruto up must to the blonde's dismay as he tuned back around placing the firm yet squishy ass of blonde's on the oval table.

Naruto who was now getting a little lost in the kisses, felt Sasuke's hands feeling him as his own hands now roamed towards Sasuke's raven hair as he tugged on them slightly feeling the moment. He was fighting against the raven's tongue for the dominance still angry and sore with the events from last night.

He forcefully bit Sasuke's bottom lips until he left the metallic taste and earned a hiss from the raven.

"Did you just bite me?" Sasuke asked as he felt his lower lips with his finger and bringing it in front of his eyes to see blood.

"Hm... that's for what shit you pulled last night and for not letting me go to do my work." Naruto said a matter-of-factly.

He refused to pick that damn iPad up and see for himself the ruckus these new tabloids might have caused. He could clearly see in Shikamaru's behavior that he wanted to talk but kept quite seeing his condition and just had breakfast before heading to office.

"Be glad that I didn't punch you in the gut, boss or not you have no right to make me feel the way you did." Naruto said clearly some might say he wears his heart on his sleeve and is very verbal about is emotions with others.

But the blonde had learned it the hard way that there is no point in going around in circles when life is certainly very unpredictable and next second you might not be breathing.

He saw rage flash in Sasuke's obsidian orbs before he was taken again in a ferocious kiss that left him breathless. It was hard but he certainly liked the dominance the raven was exerting on him.

The meeting room was filled with moans and smooching noises of two lips coming from two adult grown men eating at each other's face.

Sasuke's hand was roaming over Naruto's back and thigh while the other one tightly held on to the back of the blonde's neck, he felt the blonde trying to break the kiss to get some air, but he was on a revenge trip after Naruto just made him bleed.

Naruto groaned into the kiss as his lungs were now beginning to let some air in, but the raven's hand didn't let him move. The raven tightens his hold on the blonde's neck while literally taking his breath away.