Chapter 33

Once again Naruto and Sasuke were at the raven's place discussing the last minute details of their wedding.

"Do you like to select the themes?" Sasuke asked as he poured some wine for them, as they were on their fourth glass, and Naruto was feeling a little tipsy. He started to loosen up a little.

"Of course, since Mr. Uchiha didn't seem like a person who likes any other color than blue or gray or black. I'll do the honors." Naruto said, chuckling in the end.

"Hn, so Mr. Uzumaki, are you trying to say my life is bland and colorless?"

"Heh, your life sure isn't that but *pouts* your taste definitely is! HaHaHa" Naruto said, laughing heartily.

"Hn," Scoots closer to Naruto.

"You think my taste is bland?" Sasuke asks as he inches closer and captures Naruto's lips in with his taking him by surprise.

Naruto was left baffled when Sasuke suddenly kissed him out of the blue. The sudden shock also helped the raven to probe his tongue inside the hot wet caverns and taste his blonde while leaving behind his own.

"How do I taste then?" Sasuke asked with a smug look on his face with a bewildered looking Naruto who was getting redder by the second when he realised where this was heading.

"Do I taste bland?" Sasuke asked again and saw Naruto shaking his head vigorously.

"Hn"

"I asked you a question and I expect the answer in words, are we clear?" Sasuke said with a darken expression making Naruto swallow a whimper.

"Yes, Mr. Uchiha." Naruto said gulping as he saw Sasuke lifting a perfect brow at him in return.

"Umm.. Y-you're not bland. *clears throat* you taste like... like the wine but also something like spice and mint." Naruto said blushing.

He always liked the way Sasuke taste it was very different from his previous kisses and men he's been with, which hardly was a number.

"Hn. Glad we are on the same page." Sasuke said, winking at the blushing blonde as he casually sips his wine.

"So let's get to the themes, shall we." Sasuke gathered the material and file Shikamaru and Ino had carefully crafted with the help of some wedding planner Sasuke didn't care to remember the name of.

After narrowing down to two themes and one more empty glass of red wine, Naruto was on the door to knock drunk, he looked at the artificial fireplace and the dimly lit areas the fire was giving Sasuke's dark eyes a slight glint that seemed to hypnotize the blonde.

"Do you think I'm weird?" he asked, leaning back on his hands.

Sasuke turned his head over to look at Naruto's side profile, his whiskered cheeks and that sharp jawline, his sweet tan skin glowing a little with crackling fire. He moved his hand forward and held the blonde's feeling a tingle of those strange feelings flowing through his skin again.

'What are you doing to me, Uzumaki Naruto?' he thought to himself, still basking in the glory in front of him.

"No, I don't think you're weird. You are an enigma for people in this world who just don't know the compassion and a great heart that you carry."

"In today's time people like you are hard to find U.zu.ma.ki Na.ru.to" Sasuke said in a slow but steady voice he knew why Naruto was asking it.

After the public announcement of their engagement the backlash that Naruto received was hard to ignore but the way he carried himsled and said fuck off to haters was even more amazing.