Chapter 34

Naruto once again paraded on Sasuke's arms as soon as he walked in. He was wearing a dark blue, almost midnight blue Corset Suit, matching yet very different from Sasuke's who was in a Choral gray almost midnight black three piece suit.

Naruto's corset vest, fitted at his waist with stunning designs in silver on the sides. Tonight they were attending a private party. The hosts Jeremiah and Carol were a rich and famous lesbian couple who were celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary.

Carol was actually the rich millionaire daughter of a politician and Jeremiah was a new budding fashion designer for babies. Sasuke had explained that Jeremiah can be very-very flirtatious and touchy to males around her and strictly told Naruto to watch out for her advances.

The dinner is a small gathering of their closest friends, consisting mainly of same sex couples as Naruto observed. Sasuke introduced Naruto to several people, he almost felt like being a part of the Pride community, making him feel happy inside.

There must be thirty couples at max around them, he liked the ambiance here as cocktails were served before the meal.

"Naruto? Oh my god! Tell me that's not my notorious Naruto?" The voice made both Naruto and Sasuke look in the direction. Standing in front of them were two men, the older one with his arms stretched out wide while the other stood still with his hands in his pocket but his eyes were stuck on Naruto.

"Shikaku-san." Naruto was shocked he never learned his last name, but he always liked him like a family member.

Shikaku had worked as his father's advisor and spent a lot of time with them when they were living in his old house. Naruto was scared for a moment because this was the man who knew his and his family's past like the back of his hand.

Naruto quickly glanced at the man standing behind Shikaku and he felt his heart filled with happiness, before going and hugging the man with open arms.

"Sasuke..., this here is a really good family friend of mine Shikaku-"

"Nara. I know." Sasuke said moving forward and shaking his hand with the man.

"Thanks to him I got a reliable secretary and a right hand." Sasuke said with his same stoic look but the tone was happy, but his eyes still lingered on the man standing behind Shikaku.

'Nara? wait is he...' Naruto halted all his moments, the smile he had when meeting the people like his own family slipped, as his mind started racing.

Naruto quickly masked his feelings as he started listening to the conversation but the ringing in his head and the pounding of his heart was making it difficult, until he felt a soft touch on his shoulder.

What Sasuke just said seems like they have known each other for a long time, and the thought scared Naruto beyond imagination.

Naruto looked up at the young man he has known for almost all his life, he was about to speak but Sasuke beat him to it.

"So how do you two know each other, it really is a small world." Sasuke asked, looking at Naruto then at the man standing next to his blonde, who was trying not to look pale at the situation.

"... Shikaku-san worked for my Dad as his advisor. Shikaku-san, this is my fiancé Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke found that comment a little suspicious as he knew that Naruto's father didn't work.

"I hope my son is not giving you a hard time Sasuke." Shikaku said smiling at the stoic Uchiha while Naruto felt like a bucket load of cold water was dumped on him and his eyes instantly went to the man standing next to him.