Chapter 8

The date was the only thing that was running in Naruto's mind all day, but that didn't deter him from properly focusing on the work. Ino had texted him with the picture from last night and one from the tabloids of him and Sasuke kissing all over.

"I knew you could churn his mind with that mind blowing appearance!! And a wink emoji." Making Naruto effectively blush.

Currently him and Sasuke's bold PDA was the hottest topic of town if not the country. That didn't ease with the overbearing rumors and people showing their distaste regarding this new person all over Sasuke.

Apart from the people who were present at last night's auction and his closest people no one else seemed to recognise Naruto in his cross dressing. He again looked at the picture that Ino had shared and for the first time he glanced at his features.

"I really look like a woman" he muttered to himself, but Casey and two other employees heard it clearly from behind, they saw the picture of that was all over the new and tabloids this morning of their Boss and this new chick. The screen was lit, and Naruto had zoomed in on his desktop screen that focused on their kiss and Naruto's side profile.

"Hum, maybe I should start dressing like that in office too" Naruto again talks out loud to himself smiling sinfully sexily as he thought about dressing in the millions of attires, he bought with Ino just the other day.

The three people gasped at the news. Two of the other employees with Casey couldn't believe that the new pa of their VP is the woman in that picture, and they envied to be with their Geek god of a Boss!

The other two a male and a female quickly fished out their phones from their pockets and quickly started typing furiously. Soon many employees got a ping on their phones including Casey bring her out of her shook. this seemed to gain Naruto's attention too, making him stiffen if in case they might have heard him.

He turned around and saw his three subordinates, Casey looked like she could cry any moment while the other female glared at Naruto as if he stole her soul purpose of living. The expression on the third man gave bad shivers to Naruto as he was giving a creepy smile to him, which he didn't wanted to know the reason for.

Shikamaru saw the texts in his group chat of the office employees, and this does not fit right with him. He wasn't sure if his boss was gonna like this possible slip up to the entire building that Naruto was the women that people saw in the picture form news and tabloids.

Shikamaru knew he had to report this to his boss before things take a ugly turn he could have resolved his issue without anyone suspicion of knowing anything but he remembered Sasuke's previous instructions. 'Anything, any rumor about Naruto should be consulted with me before being delt with.' was what Sasuke had said to him.

"Mendokusē" Shikamaru huffed tiredly and neared his raven boss's office. After knocking her received the a 'come in' in a muffled cold tone. He entered and briefed Sasuke about the situation before showing him the group chat.

Sasuke looked at the screen of Shikamaru's phone. There in the group was a picture of Naruto staring at his desktop screen which featured the picture of them together kissing in front of Naruto's building last night and Naruto smiling at the picture and a voice note that said 'Maybe I should start dressing like that in office too.'

Sasuke couldn't help but smile seeing the genuine expression of Naruto and his sweet voice telling him to be cross dressing in the office too. 'It'll be a treat to witness his sexy self-flaunting those business attire' He thought for a moment and nod his head. His pants tighten at the mere thought of picture Naruto in a pencil skit as he makes him bend over this very ta-