Chapter 15

"No! It's not supposed to be done like this. You are going at too hard, slow down."

"I think I know, how to handle my shaft."

"AND you are not supposed to touch the balls!"

"What why it feels better this way than yours honestly."

"The FUCK is wrong with you, Shikamaru didn't you teach Naruto how to do this?"

"What? Why is Shikamaru supposed to teach me everything, what are you here for Hidan?!"

"Well, I came here to release some stress, not to get some more!"

"Fuck Naruto, now bend over and do it correctly."

"Okay... fine. So, I push and put it in the hole?"

"Yes, jeez it's like this is your first time."

"It is my first time! I have never done this before!"

"Okay fine, and yes Naruto that's what you're supposed to do jeez where is your mind today. I thought I'll come here to relax with you guys."

"You're such an ass!!" Naruto said.

"Okay so we take turns doing this?" Naruto asked again.

"Yes, First me then Shikamaru and then you."

"Why I am in the last!!"

"So, we can show and teach you how it's done, that's why! Isn't this your first time?"

"Well, yea..."

"So, watch and learn properly."

"Fine, show me Shikamaru. I am ready to mess this table up."

"Don't touch the balls I just adjusted them Naruto!"

"Mendokusē, shut up you too! We are playing pool for fuck sakes stop making it sound so dirty." Shikamaru said lazily shooting his cue ball with his cue stick, hitting the object ball to pocket.

"Your turn." He points at Hidan.

"What?! Wait a minute. It's my turn." Naruto says standing up.

"Hidan, you then me."

"Well, try seeing how to pool one more time, then you go?" Shikamaru said taking a swing of his beer, calling it all troublesome.

"Fine, pass me that cigarette." Naruto says sulkily.

"Since when did you started smoking? That's the one thing you taught him Shikamaru?" Hidan said shaking his head moving around the table to play.

"Well, for your information Shikamaru didn't teach me that... Sai did." Naruto said, saying Sai's name like a slow whisper but both the other males heard him clearly.

Hidan felt sorry for Naruto, he didn't deserve what happened to him in the slightest. He was too good of a person to even hurt someone let alone cause an embezzlement. His family is too financially and morally secure for him to be going around doing that and Hidan knew that firsthand.

He has lived with the Uzumaki's for 4 years before finally moving to the States. And they were anything but struggling or in need of money.

Hidan was the only one who knew about Naruto's family's status, they were big shots but humble at heart. His late teen years were blessed because of Naruto's family only, and after losing his parents he thought he was down in dumps. Whatever he is today is all thanks to Naruto's family, or he might have been a homeless person or worse dead.

"What made you tongue tight?" Naruto teased trying to lighten up the sudden gloomy mood and atmosphere.

"That you are such a bad host! See I am out of beer." Hidan says mocking Naruto for understanding what he was trying to do.