Chapter 11

Sasuke looked over to Naruto and how he pulled those skintight jeans looking a bomb and that ass looked great in that outfit. Looking at the blonde's ass he remembered Naruto patting his own ass the other night and how he felt his pants tighten, it was entirely unexpected.

But the raven put it down to the fact that there was some sort of issue since it was cold, and they were in an ice rink. He had seen the way Naruto looked at him, and he knew it too. Naruto was standing with a beer bottle and was talking with Ino, Shikamaru, and Tenten when one of Tenten's friends came up.

Hidan – Hidan is a tall and handsome man with his hair gelled back showing off his devilish features and his while polo tee didn't do anything to conceal his athletic built. Sasuke watched how Hidan approached Naruto and gave him a sly smile before taking his hand making his eyes bulge out when he kissed the blond's cheeks as others conversed.

Sasuke was now fuming as he quickly shot his drink down, but the next thing made him chock on his drink – when Naruto playfully punched him, and they shared a hug which lasted a little too long for his taste. He suddenly felt the need to be by the blond's side as he turned to Neji who had also just finished their shared cigar.

Neji looked at Sasuke and followed the line of his vision, where he was looking and what he saw made him smirk and question his best friend.

"Shall we head back inside?" Neji said discarding the bottle on the table and following Sasuke inside the big hall.

"Hn." Was all Sasuke said as he pushed opened the doors and made a beeline straight to Naruto. Walking behind the blond he slid a protective hand around his waist pulling him closer to his chest and making them break their close contact. Sasuke looked into Hidan's eyes with a smirk when he dipped down licking and kissing Naruto's nape making the blond tremble which satisfied the raven to the core.

"Naru! Is that true?" Hidan asked Naruto, ignoring Sasuke altogether making the raven angry at two things and the other being the nickname he used for his blond.

Hidan looked questioningly at Naruto wanting answers when Naruto composed himself after the raven ministration and PDA, he cleared his throat.

"Yes, I am sure you know Sasuke – san, he's my date today" Naruto said with a very slight smirk if Sasuke wasn't paying attention he would have definitely missed it.

"Really?" Hinda asked disbelieved which irked the raven even more.

"Yes, Shikamaru here introduced us and what can I say we just clicked." Naruto said as he took a swing of his beer.

"YOU! Shikamaru how could you do this to my innocent Naru! That is your best friend and pairing him with a man–whore no less!" Hidan exclaimed in a loud voice gaining the attention of nearby people. While Shikamaru ignore him and kept a steady focus on his drinks. Sasuke balled his fists trying to keep his anger at bay for he didn't want the man to have a black eye and bruises knowing he has an interview tomorrow.

"Shut up, senpai! We ain't back home and you can stop playing my senior and protector all the time. I can make my own decision to date who so ever I want." Naruto said defensively but the smile on his face betrayed the sense of the words he spoke.

"Wait you guys know each other?" Neji was the one who questioned looking at the trio.

"Yea... we use to go to the same high school back in Osaka. Hidan here was our senpai and also my neighbour." Naruto answered by punching Hidan's shoulder playfully again.

"Neighbors? I believe he fucking lived with Naruto." Shikamaru said passing Ino a glass of champagne.

"What you guys lived together?" again Neji was the one who spoke Sasuke's doubts.